⠀⠀⠀ GALANTOS

• MOONS ————— 0

• MOONS
————— 0

• GRID COORDINATES
—————  K-10

ROTATION PERIOD
————— 31 STANDARD HOURS

• ORBITAL PERIOD
————— 299 LOCAL DAYS

• TERRAIN
————— GELATINOUS POOLS
————— ROCKS

• NATIVE SPECIES
————— FIA

IMMIGRATED SPECIES
————— HUMAN

OFFICIAL LANGUAGE
————— FIAN

• MAJOR CITIES
————— GAL'FIAN'DEPRISI (CAPITAL)

MAJOR IMPORTS
————— CHROMITE

GALANTOS was the second planet in the Utos system on the Widek Bypass, near the Koornacht Cluster. Its first contact with the galactic community was quite ancient, as at least one Fian served as a Jedi 500 years before the First Great Schism.

FIA (singular, Fian) were the species native to Galantos and adapted to the environment by building groundquake-proof buildings made of the rich ores and minerals mined on the planet. A peaceful species, the Fia communicated through expressive hand and arm gestures, and referred to the Koornacht Cluster as "The Multitude."

THE planet's surface was covered in smooth, pale green gelatinous bodies with continental islands

THE planet's surface was covered in smooth, pale green gelatinous bodies with continental islands. During large storms, the surface of Galantos would roll and shift. Because Galantos' crust was severed into drifting tectonic plates, the islands were wracked with regular seismic vibrations known as gelquakes. Like many other planets in the Farlax sector, Galantos was rich with chromite deposits.

TO protect their cities, the Fia built reinforced structures and developed a transportation system built on balloons to avoid groundquake-sensitive roads. Despite their ingenuity, the Fia preferred the gelatin and only took to the landmasses to interact with outsiders.

MOST non-Fia lived in the capital city of Gal'fian'deprisi where the planet's major starport was located.

SOURCE: starwars.fandom.com (wookiepeedia)