⠀⠀⠀ IRIDONIA

MOONS ————— N/A

MOONS
————— N/A

• GRID COORDINATES
—————  J-7

• NATIVE SPECIES
————— ZABRAKS

AFFILIATION
————— GALACTIC REPUBLIC

IRIDONIA is the homeworld of the Zabraks. Due to the harsh living conditions, the Zabraks are a hardy species, taking to flight and space travel as soon as they could develop the technology.

ZABRAKS were a near-human carnivorous species native to the planet Iridonia

ZABRAKS were a near-human carnivorous species native to the planet Iridonia. The species had distinctive horns atop their heads and two hearts. Although most male Zabraks lived on Iridonia, some lived on Dathomir under the rule of the Nightsisters. These Zabrak were known as the Nightbrothers and were bred with the Nightsisters. The Nightbrothers usually went under the name "Dathomirian."

THEY fought against the Galactic Empire's attempts to undermine and subvert them, and instead of surrendering, many joined the Alliance to Restore the Republic. Zabraks were considered to be proud, self-determined, strong willed, defiant, and even arrogant to some, yet they nevertheless were one of the most independent species in the galaxy.

THE majority of Zabraks wore facial tattoos which often indicated familial ties, but could also simply be based on an individual's personal taste.

SOURCE: starwars.fandom.com (wookiepeedia)