⠀⠀⠀ G'RHO

• MOONS ————— N/A

• MOONS
————— N/A

• GRID COORDINATES
—————  G-16

IMMIGRATED SPECIES
————— SSI-RUUK
————— HUMAN (FORMERLY)
————— P'W'ECKS
————— ILWIZZT (FORMERLY)

OFFICIAL LANGUAGE
————— GALACTIC BASIC STANDARD (FORMERLY)
————— SSI-RUUVI

• MAJOR CITIES
————— BOKU SETTLEMENT
————— KANISET
————— VARDIN

• AFFILIATION
————— GALACTIC EMPIRE
————— SSI-RUUVI IMPERIUM

G'RHO was a small Chandrilan colony world in Wild Space on the Shiritoku Spur, under only nominal control of the Galactic Empire. Forests of juvica grew there. The colonists raised duncows and built Boku Settlement near a rich vein of crimson ore.

IN 2 BBY, G'rho was attacked by the Ssi-ruuk.

BATTLE OF G'RHO was the invasion of the remote colony world of G'rho on the edge of Wild Space by the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium in 2 BBY; marking one of its first incursions of the known galaxy

SSI-RUUK attacked the colony with a force of six ships and took the defenders completely by surprise. Major Brco tried to communicate with the invaders, but all his hails were ignored.

EMPEROR PALPATINE, who had made a secret agreement with the Ssi-ruuk, covered up the incident and blamed the attack on Rebels.

AT 32:2:4 an official statement was released through Imperial HoloVision and Galaxywide NewsNets, stating that the system patrol craft had been lured away by a faked distress call, while the colonists had been massacred by the Rebels.

NONETHELESS, rumors escaped about this and other incidents and spacers whispered about them in the galaxy's cantinas.

SOURCE: starwars.fandom.com (wookiepeedia)