The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 2: The Final Showdown

Start from the beginning

Then Tails shoots at The Mime's hat, freeing another Akuma for Ladybug to catch, turning the two villains back to normal. "Pound it, girl." Rena Rouge said to Ladybug as they first bump.

Meanwhile, Chat Noir and Ryuko had to deal with Gorzilla, Giantitan, Stoneheart, and Glaciator all of whom are giants! Chat Noir jumps onto Stoneheart and crawls all around him and he's really fast at crawling around, and when he jumped right on to Gorzilla, Stoneheart accentedly punched Gorzilla in the face causing him to crash onto many buildings and the Akumas were free from their hand.

Then Ryuko uses her sword and chopped off Glaciator's leg causing him to lose his balance. Then she transforms into a cloud of air and blowed away some of the ice cream body off of him, then Diana uses her friend, SGL to create a thunderstorm attack and melted him, freeing another Scarlet Akuma and transform him back to Andre, the same ice cream man that Sonic ran into earlier.

Ladybug uses her yo yo to catch those Akumas, but then she saw Chat Noir being captured by Giantitan who was about to suck on him. So she jumped onto the giant baby, broke the paficer on the baby and freed the Akuma, and the baby turned back to normal.

They all fallen down but Ladybug managed to catch the baby and uses her yo yo to get him to safety, while Chat Noir decided to land both hands and feet. "People say, that a cat always lands on his feet." Chat Noir said much to the amusement of Ladybug.

"You are one good kitty," Ladybug said kissing Chat Noir on the cheek, causing him to blush really hard.

Meanwhile, Sonic, Carapace, Pegasus, and Viperion faces off against the rest of the Akumanized villains including Crabmeat King and Queen Buzz Bomber.

The Dark Owl attempts to glide at Pegasus to kill him, but Pegasus manages to dodge him and Dark Owl crashes into Pharaoh who was creating a powerful orb which ended up exploding on them and wounded them, freeing the Akumas from them.

Then Queen Buzz Bomber sends the Buzz Bombers who started shooting at Sonic, but Carapace uses his green shell shield known as "Shell-ter" and created a force field to protect themselves.

Then he tosses his shield and destroyed many Buzz Bombers, while Sonic then takes it and rides on it like a skateboard and throws it at Queen Buzz Bomber and destroyed her cannons, freeing the Akuma.

Ladybug catches the Akuma and Queen Buzz Bomber transforms back into Chole. When Crabmeat King saw what happened, he orders his Crabmeats to attack.

Sonic started fighting against them, but they started gaining on him and one even shot him in the eye causing him to scream in pain.

"Sonic, No!" Amy cried as she watches in Sonic being torn apart by Crabmeats.

Then she took out her hammer and shouted "YOU LEAVE MY SONIC ALONE, YOU BASTARDS!!" Then she started going on a violent rampage and smashing all Crabmeats like crazy, and she hits Crabmeat King really hard in the face, knocking him out and the Akuma flees him in fear.

Sonic still suffering pain from his eye, said to Amy "What happened Amy?"

"You don't need to fear, I destroyed all of the..."

But before she could finish, Dark Cupid shot her in the back to give her negative emotions and Scarlet Moth throws the Akuma and Mayura blows the feather at Amy. "Amy, No!!" Sonic cried as he sees Amy getting Akumanized. "Viperion, do something!"

So Viperion uses his "Second Chance" bracelet to reverse time and Amy was where she was a few seconds before and she asked "What the hell happened?"

"You were about to be Akumanized," Sonic said. "But we're not done yet, we've still gotta get back the Chaos Emeralds and rescue the animals."

Then all of the heroes ran and climbed onto the Eiffel Tower where Scarlet Moth, Eggman Nega, Mayura, and Heavy Magician awaits.