Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)

Start from the beginning

*FLASHBACK*

Richard: he'll recover, but it will be for some time.

Lightning: how long?

Richard: weeks, maybe months. Only a handful of vessels have survived the transformation. Best guess will be that Arc should be up soon, thanks to his speed.

Lightning: let's hope so. (Beat) did you knew that Arc was chosen? By either of them?

Richard: no. I didn't learn until after I was killed. I didn't want to believe it was true, but when I found out, I searched for a way to free him from this fate. It was concerning enough that Shiro chose him, but the fact that Kuroi did as well, was worse than I thought.

Lightning: so, what happens now?

Richard: for now, rest. Unfortunately, I can't stay in this form much longer, and must return to the Astral Plane. But, (points to her heart) no matter what, I'll always be with you and Arc.

The two then kissed and Richard fades.

*FLASHBACK END*

Terra was in thought for a bit until Aqua came by to take her shift.

Aqua: hey.

Terra: hey. How'd the transport go?

Aqua: good. A few Heartless attacked, but they weren't a problem. (Looks at Arc) how's Arc?

Terra: still the same. Ruby's been visiting him a lot, would tell him about her day, how everyone is, and hopes that he'll be up.

Aqua: I'm sure he'll wake up soon. Out of curiosity, did you hear any singing?

Terra: singing?

Aqua: Blake mentioned while she was resting, she thought she heard singing from Arc's room. But, when she checked, no one was there.

Terra: we'll have Clara double check to see if anyone's there in the feed.

Aqua: yeah, good idea. (Beat) is something else on your mind?

Terra: actually, I'm worried about Ventus.

Aqua: is he okay?

Terra: I don't know. He's lately been lost in thought more and more, and there's these...moments...I feel like he has this look on his face. Like, he's so sad, but doesn't know why.

Now that he mentioned it, they did notice Ven behaving like that. Ever since the trip into the station, Ven seems to have been more worried lately. They asked him about it, but he just says it's nothing.

Aqua: we should ask him together later.

Terra: yeah. (Stands up) I'll see you later.

Aqua: you too.

*ATLAS ACADEMY*

The gang were meeting up at the lounge to discuss on what to do next. Their relationship with the Ace Ops wasn't easy to repair, especially after the fight and Clover's death. But, they have come to an agreement to work together for now. Robyn and Qrow were released, and Robyn was given Jacques's place on the council after his life sentence in prison.

Sora: we all here?

Mickey: almost. Ruby and Yang said they're bringing Qrow back.

Riku: he's definitely had the hardest time recovering from all of this.

Robyn: can you blame him? Ever since Clover died, he's been drinking again and seems to be more determined to take the extreme missions on his own.