Juke Box Hero- 10

A/N Real quick I just wanted to say thanks to @xFakingASmilex for making the new cover for the story. It's great! Thanks hon :). Anyways, on to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Ten

I woke up the next morning feeling very refreshed. At first, I was a bit dazed about my whereabouts. And then I felt the arm around my waist. Oh yeah. I remember now. I stretched my arms with a smile on my face as I felt Adam's arm tighten around me. He made a sort of snorting noise as he shifted positions and pulled me closer to him. I let out a silent laugh as he continued to snore. I knew he was still sleeping deeply when he started to talk. He mumbled incoherent things about chickens before he started snoring even louder. I checked the time on the alarm clock on the bedside table to see that it was only 9:30. Such good sleep in a hotel room? Impossible.

Though it sounds vaguely familiar that one of the guys said that they had to be at practice at 10 o'clock sharp. I looked around the room. Everyone of them was sleeping soundly. I softly nudged Adam to see if he would wake up. No response. I tried calling his name softly. To no avail. Then I pulled out the big guns. I took one finger, put it in my mouth, got a ton of saliva all over it, then slathered it in his ear. His eyes shot open.

"You did not just do that." Oh no, the death stare.

"Hehe, oops?" I tried to look cute.

"Oh you little-" and then he commenced the tickling. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and I probably looked like a fish on dry land, flopping around on the bed.

"St-stop!" I wheezed. "I have a better plan for getting those three loons up over there.

This got him to stop. "Oh really? You think you can get those three up? The deepest sleepers like, in the world?"

"Sure I can," I answered, "all you need is some air." Adam gave me a confused look as I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out my iPhone. I scrolled through the apps until I found it.

Ah. Here it is. Air horn. Perfect.

By this time, Adam had gotten out of the bed to see what I was doing. I showed him the app and he nodded in understanding. I snuck over to the bed where the other three were laying and I looked at them. Qutie awkward positions, they were in. Brad was hunched up in the fetal position in between Barry and Neil. Neil had his arms and legs sprawled over Brad so it looked like he was trying to kill Brad. I placed my finger right over the air horn button and leaned down over all three of them. I calmly pressed the button and the sound of an air horn blaring at full blast filled the room. The three of them were up like lightning, jumping out of the bed with eyes wide like deers caught in a headlight. Meanwhile, Adam and I were laughing our asses off.

"You, you should've seen... your faces!" I wheezed out in between laughs, tears starting to stream down my face. They all glared at me.

"That was so extremely rude." Brad pointed out, obviously not a morning person. Though, who would be after the wake up call I just gave them. Maybe it's just because he doesn't like me.

"Well, at least we got y'all up for a reason. We have to be at practice in about 30 minutes." Adam told them. Their eyes all widened a little bit more as they began to scramble over one another to get ready.

"Dibs on the shower!" Neil called.

"NO!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Aw come on Neil." were the simultaneous responses.

I looked over at Adam and asked what the big deal about Neil getting the shower was. He told me: "The problem isn't that he's getting a shower, it's that the rest of us aren't. Neil is what you'd call a clean freak when it comes to showers. If he doesn't get one everyday it throws him off and he goes into this funk. And they take about 30 minutes which means we won't be able to."