Chapter 2 : The Hookup Pt. 1 * UPDATED Chapter*

Saturday, May 9th 2019

Nikai

" FUCK!" I smacked down on Naomi's ass as I thrust into her. She moaned as her mouth was full of her best friend Janayah's pussy.

"Yessss, get it baby, ouuu eat that shit." Janayah tossed her head back into the pillows. "'Mmm, suck on that clit baby! Umph, YES! SHIT! Damn girl, mmm."

Naomi's cinnamon skin glowed in the natural sunlight of the room. Her meaty ass bounced off of me perfectly with every thrust I gave her.

"OH, MY GOD!" Naomi screamed out as I placed my thumbs into her back dimples and wound my hips to the right digging deep into her guts causing her to cream all over my dick. 

As I continued my stroke as she screamed and her body contorted from the build-up of her orgasm. I quickly pulled out of her to give her a break and moved to the side of the bed and grabbed Janayah by her leg bringing her to me.

Janayah was a five foot five petite girl with a little bit of titties but a whole lot of ass. Light skinned with full lips and hips.

In one swift motion, I sunk into her walls making her cry out. She quickly grabbed onto my wrists while my hands were placed in the arch of her back. I started at a moderate pace and gradually built up speed to where I was fucking her where she was forming incoherent sentences. Naomi moved next to her swallowing her moans by tongue kissing her as well as finger fucking herself.

As I watched the two of them go at it I saw my phone light up out of my peripheral. I squinted my eyes a bit and saw it was a text message from Mikey.

Reaching over I grabbed my phone and checked the text seeing that it was urgent. Tossing my phone on the bed I picked up the pace to chase my first nut while Naomi and Janayah were about to be on their fourth.

" Daddy you so fucking deep!" Janayah moaned out as I spread her cheeks and delivered strokes that were pushing her to the brink of complete delusion. I kept hitting her G-spot over and over again til she screamed pushing her convulsing body off of me and onto the bed as she squirted all over the sheets.

Naomi quickly got down on her knees as I pulled the condom off my dick and bust my nut into her mouth. I watched Naomi swallow as much of my dick as she could, she twirled her tongue around the tip of my dick before bobbing her head over my length. I bit my lip at the feeling of finally busting my nut.

I watched Naomi's eyes open and close while she moaned and gurgled on my dick. Naomi sucked my dick like she was in love with it like it was a passion. She stroked it with her mouth and no hands til she got her fill.

I couldn't lie Naomi was a lot of things and a bomb ass dick sucker was one of them.

I fall back into the recliner in her room while watching her wipe the corners of her mouth. She walked over to where Janayah was and sloppily kissed her in the mouth sharing the leftover remnants of my cum. Finally catching my breath I grab my phone up off the bed, the condom from the floor, and head to her bathroom to take a quick shower to clean myself up.