Chapter 6 : Getting To It * NEW CHAPTER*

Omniscient             Nail Logic, Downtown Brooklyn

       Omniscient
Nail Logic, Downtown Brooklyn

" What color are you getting this time KK?"

" Probably gonna go with French tips, I couldn't find any inspo for real."

" I feel you. I'm just gonna get a natural top coat." Cassidy said looking over her long signature square shape nails.

" Soooo."

"Soooo."

" Oh don't bullshit me, Cassidy you have been smiling at your phone all day."

" Mmhm smile so big it's reaching your ears girl." Gabby added blowing the dust off her nails.

" Go ahead and give it up."

" Okay, okay fine. Me and Nikai have been talking."
She lightly smiled while her two best friends cheesed like no tomorrow.

" I knew it!" Gabby exclaimed.

" Mhm, me too girl," Karah added.

" Oh please, knew what?"

" That y'all would hit it off. Hell, we saw the sparks flying when y'all were in the club but they became fireworks for sure when we all went to the diner."

That was true the attraction between them was very evident but it wasn't overbearing. It reminded Cass of the beginning stages of talking to your crush back in high school.

It's been a while since the both of them had that feeling for another person for a long time and were admittedly excited to have someone in that romantic capacity in arms reach again.

" Okay so we enjoy each other's company and it doesn't hurt that he's fine as hell." She smirked.

"Alright now! Let me find out you gonna be rocking his name on ya chain soon."

" Whoa, now I can admit we're cool and I enjoy his company but I don't know about jumping into the relationship pool just yet. I'm finally in a good space by myself and I don't want to ruin that by getting in a relationship. You know?"

" I feel you. You were right in taking a moment to have peace for yourself after your last relationship but who said that this possible new one would be anything like the last girl?" Gabby preached to her.

" Tell her."

" Look we ain't saying go off and get married we're just saying we know what we see between you two and if you can feel what we see with yall two then it won't hurt to take a chance on him."

" I understand that and don't get me wrong I love love. Forever a lover girl but this time I just want to take things a little slow. I know how I am once I get attached and I want to be sure the next person I get attached to won't let me go and be in the ring fighting with me, not against me."