Field Trip -part 02-

Start from the beginning

"Ah sorry" I blurted letting it go in a hurry 

I been extra careful after that, I even acted all normal when some girls came around to offer him some drinks.

"If looks could kill yours would totally right now" Ohm whispered as he stood next to me. 

"Wha..what nonsense" I blurred 

"Just saying" he replied walking away. 

A barbecue was planned for the night, so after all the hard work we went to clean up.

We had some time, before dinner so I just went back to the tent to get some rest. 

I layed down scrolling through my phone looking at the pictures we took today..

I didn't take any picture with Wat'

"Agh I'm exhausted" He said as he got in. 

"Yeah, me too" I said "I didn't expect it to be so tiring" 

"Should we just skip dinner and sleep" he said as he lied down looking in my direction. 

I turned on my side to face him.

"As tempting as that sound, I have to admit that I really want to get a drink with everyone" I said with a small laugh. 

He carefully placed his hand on my face, his thumb brushing my cheek.

"I hate that I have to share you" He whispered.

"Don't be so whiny, look I am all yours here" I replied looking straight into his eyes. 

"You're playing with fire little one" He teased as his thumb brushed my lower lip. 

"Am I really ?" I teased back moving closer to him. 

"You have no idea what you're doing to me Tine" he whispered 

I moved even closer killing all space between us, my hand on his side moving from his back to his waist. 

"Tine" he whispered "Don't" he continued.

"Don't what ?" I whispered back. 

He moved himself on top of me grabbing my hand in a tight grip. 

"If you behave like that, you leave me with no other choice" He said leaning closer to me. 

His warm lips teased my neck, his tongue brushing my collarbone, the tingling feeling made ma bite my lip. 

"We probably shouldn't do this now" I breathed. 

He proceeded to kiss my nape, getting closer to my ear.

"And why is that" He murmured. 

"After today, I can bet anything that someone will call us in a second" I replied.

"I'll risk it" He replied his hand slowly moving my T-shirt up. 

His fingertips brushing my bare skin.

"Sarawaaaat, let's get waasted" Din yelled from outside. 

Why do I always have to be right. 

"Damn timing, I'm going to murder him" He breathed annoyed.

"We have all the time, let's just go with them" I said cupping his face in my hands

Sarawat POV: 

I came to the conclusion that I was cursed.

This trip was taking the best of me, I'm really trying to enjoy it but I expected it to be way more romantic.