6. I'm always

Lisa stared at the wall for god knows how long, thoughts circling her mind until she felt an arm wrap around her

"Lisa! We were so worried! Where were you?" The famaliar face of Jisoo came into view.

"I- um.."

"Never mind, get into the car for now." Jisoo said gently taking her arm and leading her into the cab.

Chaeyoung smiled at her from the front seat. Lisa waved at her and felt relieved when the cold blast of the air conditioned car hit her skin.

She settled down next to the window gazing out.

"Where were you this whole time anyway?" Chaeyoung asked her, turning back.

"I actually don't know...but was I really gone just for an hour?"

"Yeah, or else we'd probably have called the police."

"What's the time right now?"

"It's a quater past 3, why?"

Lisa squinted her eyes. A quater past 3? She was sure she spent atleast 2 hours with Jennie in the weird store.

"Do you guys recall seeing any girl near me when you found me?" She asked curiously.

Both Jisoo and Chaeyoung shook their heads saying no. "Why though? Did you meet anyone?"

Lisa nodded. "I met this girl called Jennie..and I was--"

"Jennie?! You mean Kim Jennie?" The driver suddenly said cutting her off.

Lisa looked confused for a moment.
She thought for a second and then shook her head. "She didn't tell me her surname.."

"Of course..she couldn't have told you her surname" the driver said in a low tone.

All 3 girls stared at him with quizzical expressions on their faces.

"What do you mean she couldn't have told me?"

The driver was silent for a moment.

"You girls are not from this area, are you?" He asked.

"No we live in Seoul.." Jisoo answered.

The driver sighed deeply. He gestured towards Lisa, not taking his eyes off the road.

"You met Jennie?"

"Yes I did"

The driver fell silent again. After a few seconds he spoke up once more, saying something that Lisa had never expected to hear.