4. Afraid

Lisa whirled around at the popping noise, making her way over the end of the aisle to find Jennie drinking out of one of the bottles

"Jennie what the hell?! We don't even know how much that costs!" Lisa said, panicking as she frantically looked around.

Jennie just laughed as she lowered the bottle from her lips, which looked glossier and even more rosy.

"Exactly. We don't and we won't. The owner isn't coming back anytime soon."

"And how do you know that?"

Jennie chuckled, pulling the bottle back up to her lips.

"Oh dear, I know everything."

Lisa had never met such a person in her life. Jennie was so carefree but also mysterious.

She watched as Jennie downed the entire wine, placing the bottle down on the floor and flashing her a cunning smile.

"Aren't you going to join me?" She said, picking up another bottle and handing it to Lisa.

She didn't even know what came over her as she felt her hand reach out and grab the bottle making Jennie smile even bigger.

"I'm not sure we should be doing this...I mean we don't even kno--" Lisa was cut off by a soft finger pressed to her lips.

"Listen beautiful, less talking more drinking." Jennie said winking at her as she uncorked a third bottle.

Lisa wasn't so sure at first. First of all, it was really late and she was absolutely in the middle of no where with a random girl in a weird abandoned store.

But well, you gotta enjoy the moment right?

She clasped the bottle and uncorked it, slowly tilting it and taking a sip, sighing as she felt the liquid trickling down her throat, the sweet flavor settling into her mouth as she took a second sip.

Before long, both girls were laughing, running around the store, sampling different kinds of drinks from bottles and cans.

Lisa was definitely having a lot of fun. A lot more fun than she was having at the club back then.

She allowed herself to be lost in this moment. Not caring about anything or anyone as she held Jennie's hand and explored the store giggling while feeling a little tipsy.

Jennie's voice was like a sweet melody. She had the face of an angel but mind of the devil.

Her blood-red dress fluttered some more when they ran around, sinking into the feeling of happiness.

Lisa wasn't afraid anymore.