2. Ever

Lisa slowly turned around finding herself face to face with a girl dangerously close, staring at her, with brown eyes twinkling

She jumped back, startled by the sudden encounter.
"When did this girl get here? I didn't even hear the sound of footsteps.." She thought.

The said girl let out a soft laugh as she tilted her head slightly to the side, eyes not leaving the latter.

Lisa took a minute to observe the girl in front of her. She was about her own height, had pretty glass like skin and soft lips reminding her of cherry blossoms. She was beautiful with a petite waist, smooth black hair running down her shoulders.

"Like what you see?"

The voice snapped Lisa out of her observation as she felt heat rise to her cheeks finally looking up at the girl.

"What are you doing here so late?"

"I'm not really sure where I am.." Lisa said, not even knowing what to answer.

"Of course you aren't sure where you are love. I wasn't sure at first either."

Lisa eyed her with confusion, not able to make any sense out of her words.

"What are you afraid of?" The girl asked, her voice sounded like music to Lisa's ears whereas the question puzzled her.

She stared at her in a quizzical way.

"Afraid?" she asked slowly.

The girl nodded.

"You're here because you're afraid right?"

Lisa gulped.

"What are you talking about?"

"You wouldn't be here if you weren't afraid, love."

She stared at her for a long moment finally deciding to give in. She didn't know who this girl was any way.

"Blood."

"Blood?"

"I...I was at a club with my friends and while dancing someone spilt wine onto the floor."

The black haired girl stared at her with an unreadable expression, tilting her head once again giving Lisa the cue to continue.

"I didn't like how it slowly creeped towards me...it's..it's colour...I don't know what I was thinking but I ran out of there." Lisa said hurriedly, as the scene replayed in her mind.

The girl looked at her, a small frown visible on her delicate features.

She slowly reached out and clasped the other's hand.

"Well, now that you're here, let's get your mind off things," She said, a smile playing on her lips.

"B-But I don't even know you!"

"Hush my love, you talk too much."