3. Be

"Is there a name to that pretty face of yours?" The girl asked as they walked down the road

"I'm Lisa" she answered with a small smile at the compliment. "What's your name?"

The girl looked at her with a fond expression.

"Jennie."

They made their way down a small alley, where not a person was in sight.

Lisa didn't know why she was following Jennie. She didn't even know this girl. Not even a little. They had just met and she felt like she was attracted to her.

She didn't understand what she felt but something told her that she could trust her blindly. Lisa was so confused.

Jennie's short red dress fluttered as cold breeze blew by, making them both shiver but feel a sense of content.

Lisa hadn't even noticed the other wore a red dress. She didn't seem to mind anyway. She brushed her own blonde hair back as they kept walking.

They finally came to a stop infront of an old looking shop. The door was surprisingly open but the lights were out.

"What is this place?" Lisa asked Jennie as she slowly guided her into the shop.

"I don't know, let's find out." She said turning to look at Lisa with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Lisa was puzzled. She suddenly stopped, looking around the shop.

"Are you sure we're supposed to be here..?" She asked cautiously.

"Well, no one is here, so what's the harm in being here?" Jennie answered  like it was the most normal thing ever.

Lisa glanced around, eyes landing on a clock which flashed 2 in the morning, making her a little alert now.

"Why would anyone just leave their shop open at this time without even a guard..?"

Jennie shrugged.

"Calm down love, we're not getting arrested. Now let's go in" She said, striding in, pushing her hair back.

Lisa hesitated for a moment before finally obliging. She walked next to Jennie, eyes darting from aisle to aisle for any signs of  people.

The store was absolutely empty. They happened to be in a wine store somehow.

Lisa eyed few of the bottles. Many of them looking quite expensive, judging by their dates.

Pop.