Chapter 5

OFF TO AMERICA

Lisa's POV
      I hope my sisters are alright because after what happened earlier, I don't think so.

I made a decision and I already informed my sisters about it.

I decided that I'll arrange a flight tonight heading to America to help them move on.

All of us are packing our belongings because we'll go home and bond with our parents first before leaving the country.

We'll be busy after our arrival at America because our training will be starting.

A training that will help us be suitable for our titles that our waiting to be claimed.

We'll be more busier when we come back in Korea, I guess?

I am currently packing all my stuffs that I brought here because we are leaving this apartment.

I'm not sure if we will still go back here or we'll leave it permanently after coming back from America, so I packed all my stuffs to be sure.

We may not use this apartment anymore because we have our own house.

Me, my sisters, and our cousins owned a house here in Korea that is currently getting finished.

On my estimation, it will probably be done once we got back from America.

I finished packing after an hour because I cleaned my room last week.

I also didn't bring too much things in our apartment because our mansion is about 50 kilometers away here, so the rest of my stuffs are there.

I look around my room one last time and checked if I left anything, then I closed the door and head downstairs while carrying 1 big luggage and a carry-on.

I sat down on the couch to wait for my sisters to finish packing their things.

I'm currently fixing our school records and files that we will need when we will attend a school in America.

We're going to study there for 3 months while we're under our special trainings.

I finished fixing our school records and  requirements, so I submitted them at the school we're attending in America.

My sisters got downstairs after I hit the send button.

Jennie unnie is still on her room packing because she brought a lot of clothes, so she got down after 45 minutes.

We all did a thorough check to made sure that we didn't left anything on our apartment, then we locked the door after.

We all went to the garage and put our luggages on the trunk of the car, but it didn't fit.

We opened the van and folded the chairs at the back, the we put our luggages at the bag while we put the carry-ons under the seat for easy access.

We have 5 big luggages and 4 carry-ons.

"Let's go? I'll drive us, so you could rest." I stated and they gave me a  nod as a reply, then Jisoo unnie tossed me the car keys because she went back inside the house to use the bathroom.

Jisoo unnie entered the van and sat down beside Jennie unnie while I'm in the driver seat and Rose unnie is at the passenger seat.

"Are you all set?"I asked while putting on my seatbelt and checking the mirrors.

"Yes, Maknae. We can go now."Jisoo unnie replied, so I gave her a nod.

I wore my AirPods, then I started driving to our mansion.