Chapter 28

THE INVITATION

[Location: Seoul, Korea]

Third Person's POV 
      The members of the BETG Squad are scattered at the living room while they're busy with their respective tasks.

A few of them are scattered at the floor with stacks of papers surrounding them as they're also facing their laptop screens while some of them are busy with their schoolworks.

Some members was also busy with editing the documents or reading the mails.

It's the weekend yet they're all busy.

They're all busy in a Saturday while other people usually enjoys their Saturday by going outside, shopping, and more.

Those are the people that lives a normal life, but they're far from normal.

They're the privileged ones and they're not complaining about it, but sometimes it just gets too hard.

They have to study and work at the same time while they also have to maintain they're status and reputation in the world they're living in.

They're all busy with their own lives that sometimes they don't know what they have to finish first.

They have to balance their lives.

From being a diligent and busy student to being professional models to being responsible inheritors.

They have to finish their projects, assignments, and schoolworks in a day, making sure to pass everything before the deadline, and maintain their straight A's in every class.

Also, they have to attend shoots before or after their classes.

Lastly, they have to make sure that they're able to check their own businesses, finish signing and reading the documents, finish reading and responding to the emails, make new proposals that can help strengthen their businesses more.

Add the fact that they also have to attend meetings, deal with the media, and do trainings because of their lives.

Imagine the schedule that they have in a day.

One word to describe their day, hectic.

Their day is too hectic.

Too hectic that they also sometimes ask theirselves on how are they able to finish and balance everything in their lives.

The time management they have is awesome, but it's not even half on what Lisa has on her plate.

She has way too many things that they don't even know about it.

All they know is that she is a smart student that passes and aces every work she submits, finish at least 3-4 photoshoots in 2 and a half hour, finish 5 stacks of paperworks in 1 hour, finish her emails in 30 minutes, make 5 business proposals in 2 hours, attend 5 meetings in a day, check every business and property she has in a day, and train to make herself stronger.

Also, she still has enough time for herself to read books, watch YouTube videos, and more.

That's how they see it, but little do they know that Lisa's life is far way harder than theirs.

Yes, she is a smart student that passes and aces every work she submits. She can finish at least 3-4 photoshoots in 2 and a half hour, finish 5 stacks of paperworks in 1 hour, and finish her emails in 30 minutes.

Add the fact that she can make 5 business proposals in 2 hours, attend 5 meetings in a day, check every business and property she has in a day, and train to make herself stronger while she also has to watch over their clan, communicate with her twin, watch the Chinese Empire, deal with the media, check the Underworld, and make sure everybody is safe and secured.