Chapter 22

SHE'S BACK

BamBam's POV
       I woke up from my slumber because I was hungry, so I fixed myself and went outside of my room to eat my breakfast.

I greeted the workers Good Morning as I was able to meet them before taking my seat.

I sat down on the couch and someone attended to my needs.

I ordered pancakes, an orange juice, and an Acai Bowl for my breakfast.

I only have a few hours left in the plane and in my estimation I would probably arrive in Paris at noon.

I finished my breakfast and kept myself busy as I was alone here in the Plane.

I'm totally not alone, since there are a few workers here and I don't want them to feel uncomfortable if I would suddenly start feeling close to them, even though we're not.

Trust me, it's not a good thing and you can make people uncomfortable.

I sighed, then stood up and decided to look around the plane, since I wasn't able to check the rooms yesterday because I am busy reading the book I brought.

I finished wandering inside the plane as I noticed that the only difference between this plane and the other planes I rode with the Squad were: this plane is designed a little bit different and there are no weapons available in the training room here.

I went back to my seat, thinking of something that can make me occupied.

I don't have the Squad here to keep me busy and I hate the silent atmosphere surrounding the plane.

I could read a book again, I guess?

But, the book is already on the drama part, so I decided that I'll just open it again when I'm bored at the dressing room for getting ready at the Fashion Week.

Should I just watch a movie, since I don't have someone to play with?

Ahh..I must be crazy, since I'm talking to myself, but that's better than talking to the air.

Right?

In the end, I decided to watch a movie.

I wasn't able to find a good movie, so I decided to look into series instead.

I was reading a few synopsis when something caught my attention.

I looked for a few more series, but I can't find anything that fits my taste, so I went back to the one I saw earlier.

I decided to watch My Love from The Star, since I find the Synopsis a little amusing and unusual than the ones I saw earlier.

I'm not saying the others are boring, but they just don't fit the standards I'm looking for.

A few hours later.....

I was able to watch until the Episode 3 and I am betting that I would finish watching that series within the week, since I find the show intriguing as I finish each episode.

It's addicting, but somehow I find few of the scenes funny.

I fixed myself and checked my stuffs before the plane landed.