Chapter 25

THE SQUAD WITHOUT THE ACES

[Location: Seoul, Korea]

[1 WEEK LATER]

Rosé's POV
       It's been a week since the fight with Lisa happened.

The squad isn't back to it's normal state yet because we aren't complete.

Sehun, BamBam, and Lisa aren't here with us because they are all in Paris.

We tried to call them, but we didn't get a single response.

We also wait for their updates, but there's none.

There isn't a single one.

We thought that they're all busy with Lisa and BamBam attending a fashion week while Sehun is busy managing their family's business there.

I sighed as I remembered what happened the last time we had a conversation.

That's the first time that I saw her shed a tear.

That's the first time that I saw her weak.

That's the first time that I saw her break down.

That's the first time I saw her vulnerable.

That's the first time I saw her cry.

She's the support system of us and seeing her in that state shocked me.

Everyone can hold on to her.

Everyone can rant to her.

Everyone can tell them about there worries to her.

She can save everyone, but everyone couldn't save her.

I feel so bad that I wasn't able to protect her.

I feel like I am a bad sister.

She always protected us, but we weren't able to do that to her.

We failed to protect her.

I'm sure that everyone knows about our situation with Lisa, but no one knows what will happen next.

It's like we were all trapped in a game she made.

When will I see Lisa?

Will I see her again?

Will the squad be complete again?

Can we all be back to normal?

"You're in deep thoughts, Rosie. Care to share?" Jihyo unnie carefully asked me that made all of them divert their attention to me.

We're all staying in the mansion trying to keep ourselves busy to forget what happened last week.

We also doesn't go to school as we requested to have online classes until we are complete again or at least when Sehun and BamBam are back from Paris since they were able to talk to Lisa.

I shook my head and took a deep breath before I spoke my thoughts.

"I suddenly remembered Lisa and what happened last week." I stated in a low tone that made all of them quiet and the atmosphere suddenly changed.

"That's really deep, huh? Now, I'm also wondering on what will happen." Momo unnie stated as she looked at us one-by-one.

"No one knows what will happen next because everybody is watching us, waiting for our downfall. One mistake can change our lives, forever." Jennie unnie stated as she looked at me and Jisoo unnie before she looked at the Squad.