Ease

"If Allah made things easy for Ibrahim (AS), then he would make things easy for you as well. Your problems are nothing compared to what he faced. Even though the job may seem impossible, He'll help you. Just put your faith in him."

~ Nouman Ali Khan (NAK)

Hazrat Ibrahim is the Arabic name of Abraham who is considered to be the father of the Prophets by all the three major Faith's of the book (Judaism, Christianity and Islam)

Hazrat Ibrahim is the Arabic name of Abraham who is considered to be the father of the Prophets by all the three major Faith's of the book (Judaism, Christianity and Islam). They are known as Abrahamic religions because their founders, or major figures, are descended from Abraham.

Although, the way he is portrayed in all three religions differ, he still holds a very respectable and important place in them all.

As for the sacrifice part, I wanted to write it down, but there were too many points and I didn't want to miss anything.

The link below gives a glimpse of the problems and hardships Hazrat Ibrahim had to face from the Islamic point of view. It just gives an overview, but hopefully it would help.

https://www.arabnews.com/islam-perspective/remembering-sacrifices-prophet-ibrahim-and-his-family