Story Time

Note:
There are many aspects and views of this story that may differ from what you, and even I have read. That is the thing about history, there are many aspects and views.

None of them are wrong, just slightly different.

I just hope that you'll please keep them in mind while reading this. I fully acknowledge that facts and the way stories are told vary, but it's the essence that matters. 

I hope you guys will focus on the essence, and not the way things went down. It's pretty short as I tried to only cover the essence. I hope you like it. ❤

_______________________________________

Love has many forms. It is an essence.

"If one part of the soul dies, the other half cannot live without it."

Take the example of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Take the example of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). When his soul was going to depart from this world, he told his daughter Hazrat Fatima (RA) about it beforehand. She started to cry upon hearing it. Soon after she was told by the Prophet (PBUH) that she too would leave this World after his passing. Upon hearing this, she started to cry out of joy.

And what he said happened. Soon after the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s soul departed from this World, her soul (Ruh) followed soon after. It is believed that she passed between 75 to 95 days after the passing away of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H). 

This is true love. True love doesn't necessarily have to be between lovers, as is obvious in this story.

 It can be the love of a loving daughter for her pious father. 

"The one who loves cannot spend a moment in his beloved absence."