Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s POV

I was helping Luda May around the house. I was little sore still from my pains but it wasn't as bad as before. For some reason Hoyt hasn't even tried to do anything that would ruin my perfect mood right now. I was humming while I was cleaning the kitchen and Luda May was helping me with a smile on her face. She needs to go to the gas station soon and after that, I would be left with Monty and Thomas. Monty was probably watching TV and Thomas was in the basement. I wasn't allowed to go there because Thomas didn't want me there and I respected his privacy.

"I have to go to work darlin'. Uncle Hoyt will be patrollin' around the town and Uncle Monty is in the living room. Tommy is workin' so let him be if it isn't important." She says with a smile. I smile back at her and nod. "Okay. I'll make sure everything is clean in the kitchen before you come back momma." I say to her as I was washing the dishes. She hums and leaves outside where Hoyt is waiting for her. He was going to drop her off to the gas station.

I return to hum songs I remember while I was washing the dishes. I still didn't like to eat human meat but Thomas wouldn't let me leave the dinner table if I didn't eat some of it. I understand that he was little worried about it so I ate little bit of it when I could. I couldn't deny that it didn't bother me anymore that much as before so I could eat it for now. As I was drying the dishes I heard heavy footsteps approach me. I turn my head to look at Thomas who was watching me. I smile at him and then turn back to look at the dishes.

"Hi Tommy. Are you hungry?" I ask from him as I finish drying the last plate. I turn around to look at him and he gives me a little nod. I smile even wider that he was because I could make something for him. I don't know why but I was really liked the role of being a housewife. Before I got here, everyone always had done all the this I needed to do so I wouldn't have to do it myself. I didn't need help with everything I did and here I could do things myself when I was inside. I wasn't allowed to go further than the porch but I was happy. Even if I shouldn't be.

"Good! I will make you something! Just wait." I say to him, maybe sounding little too eager but I didn't care. Thomas nodded and goes to the living room. He was taking a break right now so it was a perfect time to make him something. After thinking two seconds I decide to make him sandwich. It's easy and quick to make. I take all the things I need for it and quickly make him two of them. After I was happy with the results I put them on a plate and walk to the living room.

Monty and Thomas were sitting on the couch, looking at the TV. Monty's dog was on his lap and Miss Pop was hopping around the living room. She sometimes ran around the room and jumped so she seemed to be happy right here. Romeo was outside on a leash on the other side of the house where he was watching over the road that leads to the house. At first I didn't like the idea of him being a guard dog because I knew what would happen if he alerted Thomas but he was happy to be outside for most of the day. I give the plate to Thomas who seemed to be happy. "Would you like to have a sandwich too Uncle Monty?" I ask from him but he only looks at the TV while he gives me a quiet no.

I sit down next to Thomas and look at the TV. I tilt my head to the side to see that they were watching my show. I always felt little awkward looking at my own show, because I never sounded or looked the same in the camera. But my producer says that all stars thought that so it was not a big deal. I loved to act in the theater more than in TV production. I look at the scene but then I get horrified. This was that one episode where my friend told "me" that he loved me and there was going to be a kiss. I don't know how Thomas would react by seeing me kiss someone else.

"Umm... Can we watch something else?" I ask from Monty, making him look at me. "Why? Don't you want to look at your own show?" He asks and I shake my head. "Not really because I know what will happen next. And I don't like it." I say to him and he turns to look at me for a while and then turns the channel, making me feel little better. He wasn't as big of an asshole like Hoyt. Thomas looks at me little confused so I turn to look at him. I should explain it to him now so it wouldn't be a surprise to him.

Everything happens for a reason. Leatherface x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें