Chapter 11

We arrived in Orlando. Today, we are going to Disney. That's where Sam is going to surprise everyone.

The plan is to meet up at the Cinderella Castle right before the fireworks start then once the first one goes off, Sammy will walk out of the castle. And if their reaction is right, they are going to go crazy.

We went into the hotel and set all our stuff down and got dressed for Disney. I wore black high waisted shorts and a Disney tank top that I got from the Disney store with a pink kimono. Then I straightened my hair and I was ready to go. We all piled into the car and went to Disney.

We got the express passes so we could go to the front of the line. We went on every ride we possibly could and when it got dark enough, we went to the Cinderella castle. I cannot wait to see Sammy. I miss him like crazy.

We got as close to the castle as we could and waited for the fireworks to start. I probably looked really happy because Jack asked me if everything was alright.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine. Just really excited to be here." I told him.

"You do remember that we came here when we were like 11 right?" JJ asked.

"Yeah I do I just remembered what it was like. How magical it is." I told him.

"You are getting way too much into the Disney spirit but good for you." JJ said side holding me.

When the first firework went off, everyone was up at the sky so that gave Sammy enough time to run out in front of us. When everyone looked down to say something Sammy was right there.

"Sammy!" I said running into his arms.

"Hey princess." He said into my hair.

"Sammy!" JJ and Gilinsky said 'bro hugging' each other.

"Dude I'm so excited you're here. Why are you here anyway?" Gilinsky asked.

"Well, Bart called me and asked me to be in Magcon! So here I am." He said.

"Sam, that's amazing! This is going to be amazing." JJ said.

"Dude I know." Sammy said. We spent the rest of our time at Disney talking and everyone was getting to know Sammy.

"Sam I forgot to ask but how is Gab?" I asked.

"She's good. She missed you guys like crazy and is really lonely at school, but she is so happy for you." He told me.

"That's good, not the lonely at school part but everything else. I think I am gonna invite her to the show in New York City." I said back.

"Great idea. She would really like that."

"I think she also really likes Gilinsky."

"Yes! They should totally get together."

"That's what I'm saying Sam."

"What are you saying?" Gilinsky comes up behind us and asks. "I heard my name."

"Nothing. We didn't say anything about you." I told him.

"You are such a liar!" Then Gilinsky picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"Gilinsky put me down!" I yelled.

"Not until you tell me the truth!"

"That was the truth! Now put me down!" I was laughing at this point and so was he.

"Okay fine, but I will find out what you said." Then he walked back to talk with Sam so Matt came over to me.

"Is that who you like?" Matt asked.

"How did you guess?" I said sarcastically. I knew it was pretty obvious the way the talked.

"If I didn't know your relationship with Gilinsky it looks like you two like each other too." Matt said.

"I do not like Gilinsky in that way. He is like an annoying brother. A very annoying brother. And besides, my friend back home likes him and he likes her." I told him.

"Would you people stop talking about me?!" Gilinsky yelled but in a funny way.

"I'll think about it." I told him.

We went back to the hotel got ready to go to bed. This Magcon is going to be so much fun.