Chapter 3

I got into my car and started to drive to Natalie's. I parked my car and just walked in.
"Hi Mrs. Baker! I need to tell Natalie something really important!" I yelled. "Okay. She is in her room." Like always, I thought. I walked into her room and tackled her. "I got into a group called magcon and I am leaving for Dallas in two weeks!"
"Get off of me!!" She yelled in my face. So I got off of her, "okay I will say it slower now. I got into a viner youtuber group called Magcon. Jack and Jack got in too. We are going to dallas for the first event. Slow enough?" I asked. "Yes, but you can't leave me!" She pleaded. "I know but this is an amazing opportunity! I'd be crazy not to take it! Maybe I can get you into a few events?" I said smiling really big trying to win her over. "Okay fine. But first you must buy me lunch." She said. "Okay let's go."

*two weeks later*

Today is the day! Even though I had to get up at 3 to make our flight it's a great day! I wore a big sweatshirt lulu lemon leggings and put my hair in a messy bun to travel. Then I got all my bags and put them in the car. I went into the kitchen and I ate the waffles that my mom made. Jack and I got into the back and we started to drive.

Once we got to the airport, jack and I checked our bags and got our tickets. Gilinsky got there late, like always.

"Finally! Since Gilinsky is here can we go?!" I said. "Not until after you hug your parents!" My mom said. So I hugged my mom, dad, and then Gilinsky's mom and dad. Then we walked to security. I put my bag on the line to get it scanned. There isn't anything to find though. I have my computer, beats, and some snacks in my backpack.

We got through security and it was still dark outside. Our plane left when it was still dark and it was kinda scary.

JJ and Gilinsky are bitches and they made me sit with some old dude.... At least he let me have the window seat.

We finally landed in Dallas. It wasn't a long flight. Probably because I slept for the whole time. When we got to the doors to leave the airport there was a car waiting for us. I felt famous. We got in the car. It was a giant white suburban and there where already some people in there. All hot guys I must add.

"Hey. I'm matt." A blond with sunglasses interrupted my thinking. "Ellie, great to meet you. Just so yall know I am socially awkward." I told them. "Just to clarify, she is not and I'm Jack her brother so don't touch her." Jack said. That made everyone laugh, but it made me blush like crazy. I hid in my sweatshirt until someone started tickling me. I knew it was none other than Gilinsky.

"Jack stop!" He still wouldn't. "Seriously stop it before I hurt you!" I was screaming and kicking now, so he finally stopped. "Lesson one. Never tickle me. Yall need to learn that very fast." I said. By this time we were already at the hotel. We all got out and went to the front desk to check in. We all got our room assignments.

Nash and Cameron
Matt and Carter and Taylor
JJ and Gilinsky
Aaron and Shawn
Me and Mahogany

Thank the lord I am with another girl.

~~~~~~~~
Heyy

Sorry about a while for the update.

It's cold here. Like I can see my breath.

Okayyyy

Thanks
Ellie🔮