Chapter 10

We leave New Orleans tomorrow. I don't want to but Orlando will be so much fun.

Later on in the day, I get a call from Sammy.

E- hello?
S- Ellie! Hey what's up?
E- nothing much. Why did you call?
S- well, don't tell anyone, but Bart called me and I got into Magcon!
E- oh my god are you serious?! Why can't I tell anyone?
S- because I wanna surprise them but I want you to help me!
E- okay, when are you coming?
S- I am going to meet you guys in Orlando and I want to surprise everyone at Disney. Think you can help?
E- I know I can help. Text me with everything and I will make it work. Love ya Sammy.
S- love you too Ellie

I'm so excited that Sammy is coming on tour. I miss him so much.

"Ellie, let's go." Today we are going to meet with a cancer patient. It's her wish from the 'Make a Wish' foundation. Her wish is to come to a Magcon but she can't because she is so sick. So we decided to go to her.

We arrived at the hospital and rode up the elevator to the children floor. We had to take two elevators because there were so many of us. We walked down the hallway and to her door. The 'Make a Wish' people said that her favorite is Jacob. I mean who's isn't? So we let him go in first. We heard her squeal and giggle so loudly. Then we all came in. I have never seen so much joy in one face. We all hugged her and took pictures. Also, we all brought her one of our shirts. Then we signed the back of them. It was honestly one of the best days ever making someone smile like that.

We all went back to the hotel and decided to make a video with everyone. So we made it on Nash's camera.

What's up guys, It's Matt and today I am here with all these lovely people. People introduce your selves.

I'm Nash

Cameron

Aaron

Jack

Jack

Taylor

Carter

And I'm Ellie

And so today we are going to be doing a Q&A.

And before he could ask the first question, Taylor smacked him with soap or shampoo or something.

(Ellie) Taylor get that away from me! I yell running away from him. But all he does it try and get me so I hide under a blanket.

Then Nash gets someone and Matt gets Taylor back and then when I think it's clear, I come out... Only to find everyone waiting for me. Instead of slapping me, they all high me and get the soap stuff all over my clothes.

"Not this shirt!" I yell. Everyone laughs but I don't think it's funny. Like at all.

(Matt) Alright guys. That was a massive fail. But hope you enjoyed and bye!

He ended the video.

"Well, I'm gonna go shower because I am covered in I don't even know so good night." Then I walked back to me and Mahogany's room.

I showered and when I got out, I had like a million texts from Sam about how he wanted to surprise everyone.

Then I went and talked to Bart and told him about Sammy's plan and he totally agreed.

It will be an amazing surprise for everyone in Orlando.