Chapter 4

I put all my stuff in my room. Mahogany wasn't there yet so I went into JJ and Gilinskys room. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I knocked again and still no answer. So I went and knocked on the next door down. I don't know whose door this is though. After I knocked, Matt answered the door.

"Hey gurl!" He yelled into the hallway. "Hi. Is JJ in your room?" I asked. "Yes he is! Wanna come in?" He asked. I nodded and walked in. "Hey little sister what's up?" JJ asked. "Well Mahogany isn't here yet and I didn't want to be alone so I decided to come find you guys." I said. There were more boys than just Matt, Gilinsky, and my brother. One just kept staring at me. He was cute, but I didn't even know his name.

"I'm Cameron." The one that was looking at me said. "Ellie. Nice you meet you." I shook his hand and went back to talking with JJ and Gilinsky. "Ellie, you know Cameron won't stop looking at you." Gilinsky told me. "What do I do?!" I asked in a whisper. "Go talk to him!" JJ said while pushing me into him. Since we were sitting on the other bed I fell off at Cameron's feet.

"You alright?" He asked. "Just fine. Just me being clumsy." I said red in the face. At this point JJ, Gilinksy and Matt were dying laughing while Cameron and Nash were helping me get up.

"So tell me about yourself. What you like to do, like to eat, you know those kind of things." Cameron asked me.

"I like to play volleyball, sleep, eat and make YouTube videos. Is there much more I can say?" I said now laughing. "Pretty basic.." He said now making it awkward. "I'm gonna go check and see if Mahogany is here yet." I said getting up and walking out of the room. "I can walk you there if me want to." Cameron said. "I'm okay thanks though." I said walking out. When I was in the hallway I texted JJ.

{JJ, Ellie}

Why would you do that to me?

Cause it was funny

No it wasn't it was mean!

Nope it was funny

Whatever what time is Magcon tomorrow?

11

K thanks

Yeah whateverrrr

After I texted him I finished walking to my room. When I opened the door a girl with red curly hair was putting her stuff up.

"You must be Mahogany!" I said walking up to hug her.

"Yes it's great to meet you! We are going to have so much fun. I'm so glad that there is another girl!" She said after we let go.

"I know! There are too many guys at home and here so I need a girl friend." I told her. "I am going to get ready for bed then sleep because we have a giant day tomorrow."

"Sounds good night." Mahogany said before getting under the blanket and falling asleep almost instantly.

Once I was finished, I set my alarm, got under the blanket and went to sleep.