Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up to JJ shaking me. It was really hard too. So I sat up and slapped him.

"Really?!" He yelled in my face.

"Yeah really."'I said back. "Now get out so I can get ready."

"Okay bye. And be in a better mood for Magcon!" He yelled before leaving the room. I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair and put on my makeup. Then I went back into the room and put on a teal Diamond Co. long sleeve and black high waisted shorts with my black converse.

"Ready to go?" Mahogany asked.

"I'm hungry! Do you think they will have food?" I asked desperately.

"I am sure of it." Then I grabbed my phone, money, and our room key and ran out of the room to the elevator not only to see Cameron standing at the elevator too.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi" I replied.

"You look great." He told me. I bet he was trying not to be creepy by looking up and down but it didn't work cause he ended up doing it anyway.

"Thanks." I said before getting onto the elevator. We didn't say anything for the rest of the ride. Then when we got down to the main floor, our body guard was waiting at the door to get us through. There were so many people, mostly girls, screaming out names. It was really weird because cameron and I were squished up together. Then he grabbed my hand.. I don't know if it was to lead me through the crowd so we don't get separated or if he just wanted an excuse to hold my hand. I let him hold it but when we were out I let go immediately and walked over to the food behind the stage area.

Since we had about 45 to do nothing until it started, I decided to go out and talk to the fans for a little while. I walked out in front of the crowd and waved and hugged and took pictures with the fans. Then my bodyguard made me go back and told me never to do that again. Like that would ever happen.

By the time I got back, everyone was down so I went to go talk to Matt. He was the only sane-insane person to talk to besides Mahogany.

"you excited?" I asked.

"More scared but sure you could say excited." He said. Then I threw a grape at his face and hit right in-between his eyes. We both burst out laughing. We then kept throwing that back and forth at each other until I accidentally hit Cameron with one. My face turned SO red I almost died.

"I am so sorry!" I said.

"It's alright. It not that bad when a pretty girl throws it." He said grinning. I cannot do this.

"I'll be right back." I said. Then I walked to the bathroom when I ran into Gilinsky.

"What you scared?" He asked teasing me.

"Nope not at all now get out of my way." I said. But then every way I went he went and it was impossible to get around him. "What do you want?!" I asked.

"What are you nervous about? You are amazing on stage don't worry." He told me.

"It's not the stage. It's cameron. I accidentally hit him with a grape and he was all flirty about it and I don't like him and I need your help with this! You are the good one with relationships help me!" I begged.

"I'm sorry sister but you are gonna have to do this one on your own, unless Matt will help you."

"You suck you know that right?" I asked.

"Only to you." He said. Then we walked back towards the stage. That's when Matt came up to me.

"Okay so guess what cameron said once you left." He said laughing.

"I don't wanna guess just tell me!" I begged.

"He said he thought he made you wet so you had to leave to go fix it!" He was rolling on the ground at this point and I was about to die so I just decided to lay down on the floor with my face down. "Matt I need help."

"Well good luck trying to get it!" He said then walked off. Then I got up and it was almost time to start.

Since I'm not one of the most popular, I went on stage first to start to introduce everybody but I started with me.

"Hey everyone!" The crowd burst out screaming. "I can't believe I am standing on a stage in front of a bunch of people I don't know about to sing and dance and act stupid. So please don't judge. But please do keep your cameras on so you can get our best moments then share them on vine and twitter and Instagram! But without further a due, Mahogany LOX, Jacob Whitesides, Carter Reynolds, Taylor Caniff, Shawn Mendes, Jack and Jack, Matt Espinosa, Aaron Carpenter, Cameron Dallas, and Nash Grier!" By the time I am done the crowd is going crazy and everyone is on stage. I hand cameron the mic and our hands brush so I almost drop the mic to get away from him but he catches it and I go to stand next to Matt.

As the shows goes on, we do the lip gloss dance and it is time for some of us to sing. Jacob goes first. His voice is like an angel's. He sings 'You're Perfect' and it is perfect and I almost melt until it's my turn.

"Hey! I am going to sing one of my favorite songs Jack guess." I say super fast and just as fast as I say that he responds, "Night Changes by One Direction."

"See that's twin powers." I say and everyone laughs. Cameron like over laughs probably to make me feel good and to like him more but it's creeping me out so I decide just to start. I grab my guitar and start singing.

Going out tonight changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Everything she never had, she's showing off
Driving too fast, moon is breaking through her hair
She's heading for something she won't forget
Having no regrets is all she really wants
We're only gettin older baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Everything you ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you
Chasing here tonight, doubts are running through her head
He's waiting, hides behind a cigarette
Heart is beating loud, but she don't want it to stop
Moving too fast
Moon is lighting up her skin
She's falling doesn't even know it yet
Having no regrets is all she ever wanted
We're only gettin older baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes
Everything you ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you
Goin out tonight changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Reminds her of the missing piece of innocence she lost
We're only gettin older baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes
Everything you ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change, baby
It will never change me and you

"Thank you guys so much!" I said. I walked back to by Matt with my guitar on my back now. Jacob comes over and hugs me. JJ and Gilinsky do the same before they go up. JJ whispered in my ear "You killed it." Before he went up.

"You did amazing." Matt told me.

"I try." I say laughing then he punches me so I punch him back. Then, of coarse, Cameron comes over.

"You did great." Just like what he told me in the elevator. Does he know any other compliment besides 'great'?

I look at him, "thanks" then I turn back to Matt. I probably hurt his feelings but I don't want to lead him on just to break his heart.

~~~~
So sorry for the long wait!

I just needed a break.

But I'm back!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Ellie💁