Chapter 2

"Oh my god you guys totally need to go! This is the opportunity of a lifetime!" I told them. "I know it is, but I don't think I want to leave here. I mean being famous would be cool and all but leaving everyone would be horrible." JJ said. "Don't you dare pass up this opportunity because I am still here doing nothing with my life." I said now laughing. That's when I got a call too.

"Hello? Yes this is she. I will talk to my mom and call you back. Okay thank you. Bye." Then I turned to JJ and Gilinsky. "I got into Magcon. I GOT IN!" I was now yelling. JJ and Gilinsky were yelling too. Then we got kicked out of Taco Bell. We drove back home and ran into the kitchen to tell our mom.

"MOM! WE ALL GOT INTO MAGCON CAN WE GO??" We all yelled, even Gilinsky because he sees our mom as his second mom. "Woah woah hold on a second. What is Magcon? And why are you guys invited?" My mom asked. "It's a meet and greet convention and here is Bart's number so call him and talk to him and please say yes!" JJ said as we all ran upstairs.

"I hope she says yes. Like really badly." I said as we heard the front door open, "I'll go see who it is." I walked down the stairs and saw Gilinsky's mom talking with my mom.. Probably discussing Magcon. "Okay, it's Gilinsky's mom and I think they are talking about Magcon!" I said super excitedly.

"Kids! Come down here!" We heard our moms yell from downstairs. We all ran down the stairs practically running over each other. "Sit down." My mom told us. We sat down on the couch and she kept talking. "So me and Jack's mother have called Bart and talked about Magcon. And we have talked to each other about it and we think it's alright for you guys to go. On a few conditions!" My mom said. "Anything! We will do anything to go, please!!" Gilinsky yelled. "Okay, since you will be traveling a lot, you have to switch to online school but you have to stay up to date and not put it off." Gilinskys mom told us. "That sounds easy enough." I said. "That's not all, you have to keep in touch, not party all the time, and you can't just blow each other off to go do anything. You must act like a family and take care of each other." My mom told us. "Yes, we will do it all please can we go!?!?!!" I asked. "If you obey all those rules, yes you can go."

I screamed and ran up to my mom and hugged her like I never have before. "Thank you SOOO much!! When do we leave?" I asked. "You guys leave for Dallas in two weeks." Gilinsky's mom said. "Okay I'm going to go tell Natalie I'll be back later!" I said running out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi.

Two days in a row... Don't expect this from me in the future.

Lol it's just that I am babysitting and they are asleep so I decided to update😊.

Okay comment vote and share!✨

Thanks💕
Ellie💁