Love Lockdown: 17

"Long time no see, Kim Taehyung

"Long time no see, Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook said with a smirk on his face. He can obviously sense Taehyung glaring at him as he was taking his seat. The anger he have is pretty obvious for him not to notice.

"Same for you Jungkook." Taehyung replied on the calmest way.

Namjoon clenched his teeth as he feels the tention between the two. He doesn't want their friendship broken because of a guy. It just too immature and unprofessional for them.

"Of course good morning to the heads too." Jungkook grinned on them.

The head then stood up and greets him back with a bow. There is actually few of them since the others are on overseas. Namjoon is Jungkook's spokesman for the meeting as he will just observe.

"Shall we start then?" Namjoon said standing up.

"Please do." Jungkook replied, making himself comfortable on his seat.

Maybe Jungkook will set the matters with Taehyung on the near-end of the meeting. Just so they could take up their time and not in rush.

------

Seokjin was taking out the bags he took from shopping. There actually isn't much since he is not fond of clothes very much. Maybe five bags is enough for him, or so he thought.

Taking out the present for Jungkook, he slowly puts it inside the bedstand. A satisfied smile crept on his face when he found the perfect present for him. When he looked at it once again, it reminded him on Jungkook which is having a meeting with his ex-husband right now.

Seokjin is actually curious what the meeting might be. He wants to join so bad but he isn't allowed. Something inside him is also nervous about it. The fact that Jungkook has the power to turn Taehyung's hospital down.

"Jungkook won't do it right?" He whispered caressing the velvet box.

A sound of a notification caught his thoughts. Its weird because its actually not the ringtone from his phone. He traced the sound and found it inside his handbag. The he suddenly remembers the event earlier with Yoongi.

"Thats right I have his phone!" Seokjin said standing up to get his handbag.

The phone ended up on his bag because Yoongi is wearing a dressblouse without any pockets and he is only bringing a small pouch. Seokjin has been bringing his phone the whole time and neither of them remembers it.

He grabbed the phone to show who the caller it and its says 'Friend Hoseok' The name made Seokjin laugh for awhile because he expected Yoongi to name them that way.

Seokjin then slide the phone and answered the call only to be welcomed by Yoongi's voice.

"Seokjin-ah?"

"Yes I got your phone, Yoongichi."

Seokjin is actually holding his laugh off because Hoseok's laugh on the other line is very visible and its making him laugh.