Chapter 1

Seokjin is now roaming around the halls of the Kim residence

Seokjin is now roaming around the halls of the Kim residence. He is thinking of changing the interiors since the style and placing looks very old fashioned. Its been 4 years since he changed the interiors of this house, a year after their marriage. Taehyung really is lucky for having a husband who takes very good care of their house.

As he roams, the housemaid never fails to stopped what they are doing, and greet him. He then greeted back before signing them to go back to work.

Some maids who are new at the residence can't stop and stare at him. Yes, its the Kim Seokjin, the famous interior designer at Korea. His husband is Kim Taehyung a neurologist who came from a very wealthy family, the only child of the former president of South Korea.

He is build up with beauty, brain, and elegance. You can really tell by just looking at him that he is rare, one of a kind. Every actions he takes is equivalent to gold. The way he moves and talk says that he belongs to the upperclass.

But good things always have negative sides and for Seokjin, he has a hard time bearing a child. He experienced miscarriage 3 times now. They have been to a family doctor to ask whats wrong, but everything is healthy on him. He never fails to pray this everynight. Maybe luck is just not on their side when it comes to those.

This even lead him into depression. Good thing he have his understanding husband who deals with his mental illness easily, he helped his older husband going through therapy. But Seokjin knew, Taehyung is also getting tired of him.

Its now already afternoon, just a few more minutes before Taehyung comes home. Seokjin wanna asked Taehyung if he can change some interiors on his office, since there are many files in there and he doesnt want to mixed it all up, so he decides to move on to the other rooms first.

"Minji, can you please clear this room by tommorow? I will change the interiors." Seokjin smiled at the head maid.

"Yes, I will clear it up." Minji, the head maid of the residence nods her head, "Where will we bring this items, Mr. Kim?" she continued.

"Oh, donate them on the charity Hoseok held. I will tell him sooner." he replied with a smile.

They have already cleared five rooms now including the two library, the lounge, and the two guestroom. Taehyung will sure be surprised when he got home. Their house is almost empty right now. But Seokjin being impatient he asked the interior dealers to send it tomorrow as possible.

A minute before Seokjin went to confirm the payment, the automatic gates can be heard opening, means Taehyung is now home. He immadiately rushed over to greet him as the front door gently opened.

"Im home." Taehyung said, and loosen his tie as the maids went in getting his belongings.

"Welcome home, love." Seokjin went closer to Taehyung and hugged him gently, caressing his back.

The older then lets go of the hug and proceeds to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Even if there are housemaids, he still insist on cooking for the both of them, since Taehyung loved his food so much.

As Taehyung went towards their shared room, he had noticed some of the rooms empty.

"Love, why are some of the rooms empty?" Taehyung asked, just enough for Seokjin to hear it.

"I have decided to change our interiors. Since its been a long time we changed it." Seokjin replied still preparing the dinner.

Taehyung really didn't have a problem on changing the interior at all. He trust his husband and Seokjin already knew what suits the house. Taehyung then changed to normal clothes. Just as he went to his office to check on some books, his phone notification got off.

'You got one message from RM'

He take a moment to look at his phone. Its been a long time since his bestfriend and squadmate, Namjoon or also known as RM messaged him. Its very unusual for him.

He unlocked his phone and looked at the message.

From: RM

Jungkook is comming back to Korea next two days. How about some reunion?

The message made Taehyung's lips curved into a smile. Its been two long since the three of them saw each other. Jungkook, Namjoon, and Taehyung are one of the most popular guys on their school because of their looks and the wealth of their family.

All of them parted ways when they have entered college, just Jungkook actually, his father let him study abroad. He remembered mentioning them to Seokjin and him are anticipating on meeting his bestfriends. Them meeting for how many years leaves him having a nostalgic feeling.

"Its good having him back."