CHAPTER 25

I couldn't concentrate in class. I was just so giddy with excitement. I couldn't believe the plan worked out so nicely. Damn near perfect actually if not perfectction already.

Dave was right. Whatever friendship The Elites had ended long ago, but I couldn't be bothered with that. I was high on happiness right now.

The highlight of my day was to see how rattled Katherine was. 'Untouchable' Katherine met her match today. I meant what I said. She doesn't know what I'm capable of.

I don't think I know either.

The bell rang indicating the end of the school day. Apparently we have homework to do as well, it's history so I could definitely do it in an hour.

I waited by the railings near the parking lot for Luke, Rico and Dave to come out from their respective classes.

They were always late and I never bothered to understand why. But that's what happens when it's Luke day to drive. I felt so awkward standing there with my flat ass, watching as everyone started to leave. I put in my air pods and listened to a Jefferson Snow podcast.

"You ready for tomorrow?" I turned the volume on my phone down and looked at the owner of the voice.

Kyle.

Yay my favorite person in the entire universe is in my precense.

I swear if I had fuck-off dust, most of it would be on Kyle's face. Getting him away from me.

"Yeah. I can't wait to be done with anger enhancement class." I responded.

"Why'd you call them anger enhancement classes?" He looked straight head. Looking all model like, while I looked a toad in a cardigan.

"Aren't you chatty to today." I smirked.

"Shut up and answer the question."

I rolled my eyes at his rudeness and chose not to respond to his attitude, "I call them anger enhancement classes beacause they do nothing to manage my anger. Being there only makes me angrier. I'm forced to think about the way you and your shitty friends treated me. It's like I'm acknowledging what really happened to me, I was really bullied by my siblings." I laughed, it was directed at myself. I'm the joke, I always seemed to be. I let this get out of hand. I should've spoke up sooner, but I didn't want to be a tattle tale. All I wanted was for them to love me as their sister. I followed Katherine and Hayden around. I adored them like almost every little sibling adored their older siblings.

Yet they let me down all the time, but…like the idiot I always seemed to have hope. I believed and believed till I almost reached breaking point. Now here I am, psychologically damaged with a fucked up moral compass.

As much as it is don't want to admit it out loud. Deep down I know that all this plotting won't get me anyway, but the satisfaction is amazing. After all this is done and I've wiped my hands clean I still have to deal with all the emotions I've been suppressing. The aftermath of what I've been through is going to be one heck of a fight to fight during my adult life. I hope I can do my best to fight these inner demons I haboured.

"I'm sorry. I really am." He said after while.

"I don't care. It won't change anything." I wish I could forgive him, but I'm holding on so tightly to the immense pain he managed to bring to my life. Him and his friends.

He sighed and looked at me. I felt his stare and decided to look him straight in the eye with boldly. I had eyes too.

"Do you want a ride?" He asked breaking our stare down.

"I'm waiting for my friends."

"Those idiots got detention with Mr. Bruder." He dangled his keys in face.

I groaned. Bruder was one of the worst teachers to have for detention. Only because he took it very seriously. Meaning he'd take phones away, no sleeping (poor Rico), no talking and you don't want to be caught eating. I've learned that the hard way.

"Open your damn car then." He showed me his middle finger, I pulled out both mine waved it in his face.

He pushed my hands away from his face and huffed. "Get in the car, God you so annoying." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and got inside his cold car. "Turn on your heater. I know you cold and heartless, but I'm not."

He ignored me the rest of the ride.

The silence was comfortable enough but the minute we pulled up near Fire and Ice Cafe I was ready to start a case.

"Excuse me, since when do I live in a Cafe. Take me home now." I snapped at him.

"Shut up and let's get something to eat. It's cold and the Cafe was on the way to your home. So stop being a bitch for five minutes and let's go." He turned the car ignition off and left me there pissed as hell.

Since I'm petty as hell, I didn't follow him. I waited for him to come out of the cafe. Kyle seemed to have other plans. I watched a beautiful darkskinned female chat to him, they sat down and had their food.

I decided I was going to walk home. I shouldn't have accepted his offer anyway. Granted I was being a bitch, but when was I not? I'd love to say it's my defense mechanism, but it's just a part of my character. I have grown quite a mean streak and I hardly filter my thoughts anymore— especially around people I'm not particularly fond of—besides I used to walk to school everyday no matter the weather it's nothing new to me.

I got out his car and put on my air pods. Billies sweet voice filled my ears as I walked home singing my little heart out.

"If they knew what they said,
Would go straight to my head,
What would they say instead?
If I knew it all then, would I do it again
Would I do it again?"