CHAPTER 13

Kyle.

It all happened so fast, one minute she was talking and the next she was on the ground.

I replayed the moment in my head as I sat outside her hospital room.

She touched the blood on her nose and smiled, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell to the ground.

I looked at my hands and sighed. I am a fuck up, I am fucked up and I have done fucked up things, look at Nathalie.

Everything she said cut through me, I wasn't shocked, no not at all. Anyone else could have said the same things to me and I wouldn't care, but Nathalie.... she has this aura surrounding her, one of sincerity and pain, when she speaks you see her hurting and you can feel it, you can see her tears and you'll suddenly feel your own.

I hate it, this pain wretching guilt I have to deal with. There's always a ache in my chest every time I enjoy cause another's pain. I've learned to deal with my insanity.

Nathalie is beautiful you'd be a fool not to notice, she always has been. She was innocent, uncorrupted and confused to why her own siblings would hurt her so. Heck, even I was, but I didn't entertain the question.

Her light and radiance was something I wanted to destroy, to taint and ruin beyond recognition. The world is cruel, the universe is cruel. People like Nathalie irritate me, always so hope filled and willing to live and experience life. I think that's why I dated Katherine. She was crazy, I was crazy, I thought why not be crazy together. But she was reckless and did things before thinking of how they'd have an impact on her tomorrow, I don't work like that, she was clingy as well and wanted to alot of sexual intimacy—which I never gave and never will give any woman for that matter.

I don't do sex at all, period, but Kathy didn't get it, so I broke up with her. She refused and said that it  doesn't happen that way. Too bad.

"Where's my daughter... No! Let me go Thomas." A woman, whom I assumed was Natalie's mother screamed, she looked like a mess crying and screaming at any and everyone. The resemblance so was obvious and startlingly fascinating.

Her husband was trying to keep her at bay, by whispering soothing words of comfort as she cried into his chest. He looked tired himself, but was keeping it together for his wife's sake.

After a while she had stopped crying and suddenly noticed me in the room.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"No one."

"Then why are you here, do have something to do with our daughter's condition?" her husband asked with a hint of accusation in his tone.

How do I answer, we have yet to receive a diagnosis from the doctor and I don't know what was the reason for her fainting was?

"I'm not sure, but I was there when she fainted, no one told me what was wrong with her 'cause I'm not family." I shrugged.

Just as I said this moron one and moron two show up looking completely at ease. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

"What's wrong with Nathalie?" Katherine asked faking concern for her parents sake. I know her long enough to know she was a great actor, this bitch was cold and self-absorbed.

I always had the theory that when they in there mother's womb, Hayden and Nathile developed a heart and she did not.

Hayden just had to grow a pair and put his sister in her place, he is being manipulated by her but because of his dumb love for her, he let's her use like a puppet.