He was scared along with Louis that their friend could've been shot and they were off partying.

"We've contacted all hospitals in the area and your son hasn't turned up so we will be having search parties forming to help find. Right now we're working to interview any and everyone at that party last night and who was on Bates lane before the shots were fired." The police officer explains to them.

Louis and Zayn were both shocked trying to comfort their friends mother. Their friend could be dead for all they know and they were having drinks to music all night long.

"What can we do now officer?" Zayn speaks up and the officer sighs.

"I want you guys to go home and call any relative you can think of that Niall could be with and any place he would go. Any vacation homes need to be searched while my groups search the woods. We will also be searching the Styles mansion. Rest assured, we will find your son." He tells them and they all sit back not knowing what else to do.

They rest of their day was spent looking for their friend while meanwhile Niall sown this time hiding away.

The families went to sleep that night with one thing on their minds.

Where in the hell is Niall?

.

.

.

"Do you have a 8 red hearts?" I ask Harry who sat across from me in a lounge room somewhere in the pool house.

We both were wearing his clothes while Harry had his hair pulled back into a bun and concentrated on his hand and I let my short blonde messy hair sit on my head. We looked disheveled.

Harry groans and hands me his card as I celebrate silently in my seat.

Harry sucked at board games.

"Can we play another game?" Harry whines and I sigh placing my hand face down with a smirk.

"You backing down from the Go fish King?!" I say crossing my arms smirking at Harry. He tries to hide his smile before looking down.

"Never that Horan. It's just we've been playing since breakfast. Maybe we can go for a swim?" Harry says gesturing to the pool behind us that was a beautiful blue color.

"Sure. I could go for a swim." I say and stand to my feet. I strip from my clothes not caring about undressing in front of my history teacher considering I've down it before and honestly we're more open with each other than most considering the situation.

I run around the table at full speed with a smile as I kept through the air and deep into the deep end of the pool. The water was cold but I'd get used to it. I swam to the surface letting the water flow down my face as I floated above the surface to look back to Harry who still sat in his same position but looking at me.

"Oh c'mon! Don't be shy, jump in." I tell him swimming to the other edge of the pool so he could join me.

I could tell he was hesitant but he stood to his feet and stripped anyway. He came to the edge of the pool and slowly dipped in making me roll my eyes.

"The blandness is killing me. I give you a 3. Unoriginal and not spontaneous. Where's the pizzazz?! Anyone can dip in the pool." I tell him judging him sarcastically as he smiles.

"Shut up." He says splashing a small amount of water my way.

We swam back stroke to the shallow end as I dove underwater to see if I could touch the bottom. After I failed numerous times, I decided to go back to where Harry was. I reached the surface again and swam to the shallow end to catch my breath.

Harry sat against the wall letting his hair fall in his face with his arms propped up.

"Hey, Mr. Styles?" I say going to sit along the steps. He lifts his head and looks to me.

"I've never really understood you yknow?" I start off. "I mean first you were some scary man I heard through folk tales and then you were my history teacher and then you were some regular kid skating in a park. Yet I've never really seen you look like you are now." I admit.

"Well I'm not scary. And yeah I am normal. It's just how that god forsaken town portrays me." He tells me as I listen to his deep British accent.

"But I don't get how you're scary? The story I've heard, it couldn't have been you're fault." I tell him. He looked down at the water.

"Do you know about the Jon-benet Ramsey case?" He asks me and I nod my head.

"Yeah. If you ask me, it was her sicko brother." I say putting my input in on the infamous case when Harry gestures his hands to me as if he were to say "see?"

Ohhh the town did think he killed his sister.

"I mean. Everyone has conspiracies, no one was really there but your family." I tell him and he sighs.

"Yeah but a conspiracy has tainted my reputation in Riverdale." He rolls his eyes. "I was five years old when she went missing. I was still a kid." He says letting his voice get quieter.

"I don't believe them. I think the town just wants justice so bad that they blame you. It's stupid." I speak up and he looks to me.

"You're the only person who's ever said that to me." He admits. I shrug my shoulders.

"I call it like it is. I think it's bullshit. Which is why I tried to stop that riot. You didn't deserve it." I tell him and he shows a small smile.

"Thank you."

I sit back and we both sit in a comfortable silence enjoying the rest of the morning.

*
Thank you guys for reading. It means a lot.

I have a lot of ideas for this book.

Hope you guys had a good day.

Comment on what you think will happen next

Love and kisses ;)