Reaching Ballonlea, another Gigantamax problem appears

Our heroes reached Ballonlea a few hours in the Glimwood Tangle, and they caught a few Pokemon along the way.

For Y/n he caught a Sinistea and a Galarian Ponyta, Iseult caught a female Indeedee and a Hattrem while Igraine caught a  Impidimp.

Y/n's Toxel also evolved into Toxtricity when he was training him. Turn's out Toxtricity has two different forms depending on the nature, and since Y/n's had a Adamant nature it evolved into it's Amped form.

Y/n also found something interesting about his Sinistea, apparently there's two kinds of Sinistea. There's the Phony form and there's the  Antique form. The only difference between the two is Antique Form Sinistea has a mark of authenticity on the bottom of the cup, whereas Phony Form Sinistea lacks it. His was a Antique form Sinistea .

Y/n's Raboot also evolved into Cinderace, along with his Carkol into Coalossal. 

"Sinistea the black tea Pokemon, a ghost type. The swirl pattern in this Pokemon's body is its weakness.  If it gets stirred, the swirl loses its shape,and Sinistea gets dizzy."

"Ponyta,Galaian form. The unique horn Pokemon. A psychic type. Its small horn hides a healing power.  With a few rubs from this Pokemon's horn,any slight wound you have will be healed."

"Toxtricity the punk Pokemon. A Poison and electric type and the evolved from of Toxel. When this Pokémon sounds as if it's strumming a guitar, it's actually clawing at the protrusions on its chest to generate electricity."

"Indeedee the emotion Pokemon. A psychic and normal type. They diligently serve people and Pokemon so they can gather feelings of gratitude. The females are particularly good at babysitting."

"Impidimp the wily Pokemon. A dark and fairy type. Through its nose,  it sucks in the emanations produced by people and Pokemon when they feel annoyed. It thrives off this negative energy."

"Cinderace the striker Pokemon. A fire type and the evolved form of Raboot. It's skilled at both offense and defense,  and it gets pumped up when cheered on. But if it starts showboating, it could put itself in a tough spot."

"Coalossal the coal Pokemon. A rock and fire type and the evolved form of Carkol. While it's engaged in battle, its mountain of coal will burn bright red, sending off sparks that scorch the surrounding area."

As our heroes was having dinner, a short but large quake shook the town of Ballonlea. When they went out to check out what's going on. They saw the source of the quake was.... a shiny Gigantamax Grimmsnarl!?

 The trio remembered the same situation back at Hulbury,  they then shook off the surprise before quickly rushing in to help.  

The trio sent out their strongest Pokemon to face the rampaging Grimmsnarl, Y/n sent out his Incineroar, Iseult sent out her Magnazone and Igraine sent out her Metagross.

The trio also created a large aura dome to keep the Gigantamaxed Pokemon from getting anywhere. 

" Flamethrower!" Y/n called out to his Alola starter.

"Thunder!" Iseult called out.

"Flash cannon!" Igraine called out.

The attacks hit their mark, but it seemed to annoy the Gigantamax Pokemon  more then anything.

Y/n and Incineroar then got ready, Y/n attached his Firium Z to his ring. 

"let's do this Incineroar!" Y/n called out as he prepared himself. The alolan starter roared in agreement while getting ready himself.