The second gym battle begins, Y/n vs Nessa and Galar mine 2

The day after the mess with the Gigantamax Lapras, Y/n and Nessa's battle was the first of the day. 

Y/n and Nessa was standing on their sides of the field, the battlefield was a water field with few floating platforms. 

Nessa send out her Goldeen while Y/n sent out his Corvisquire.

"Goldeen dive under!" Nessa called out, hoping out catch Y/n off guard.

"Corvisquire use air slash to flush it out!" Y/n commanded.

Corvisquire's wings glowed before firing blades of wind at the waters below, Goldeen was swimming quickly to dodge the blades of wind. 

"Quickly use water pulse of knock it out of the air!" 

" Dodge then use aerial ace!" Corvisquire dodged the water pulse before charging at Goldeen at high speeds. The attack hit its mark, sending the goldfish Pokemon deeper into the waters.

" Now use air slash!" Corvisquire fired blades of wind at the still underwater Goldeen, the attack caused an explosion. When it died down, the goldfish Pokemon was on its back knocked out. 

Thanking it, Nessa returned the goldfish Pokemon before sending out her second Pokemon.

"Arrokuda, let's go."  Nessa calling out the rush Pokemon.

"Arrokuda the rush Pokemon. A water type.If it sees any movement around it,this Pokemon charges for it straightaway,leading with its sharply pointed jaw. It's very proud of that jaw" Rotom informed.

"Arrokuda  use aqua jet!" The rush Pokemon surrounded itself with water before rushing at Corvisquire, it was using a hit and run tactics so Corvisquire can't keep up and was hit at all sides.

Soon  Corvisquire couldn't take anymore damage, it fell on one of the platforms knocked out.

Y/n recalled the raven Pokemon, thanking it. He then send out his Lurantis as his other Galar Pokemon stood no chance.

" Sunny day!" Lurantis fired a orb to the sky, causing the sun to brighten. Y/n knew that this will also  weaken water type moves.

Arrokuda tried the same tactics as before, but Lurantis didn't help Y/n become a champion for nothing.

"Solar blade!" Lurantis gathered energy into one of her hands that formed a blade, she then swung it at Arrokuda faster than it can react, sending it flying out of the waters and into Nessa's arms knocked out. 

Recalling the rush Pokemon, she held up the Pokeball that holds her last Pokemon. " Well i'm impressed, i can see why you're the champion of Alola but that doesn't mean i'm giving up that easily."

She then sent out her Drednaw, her last and strongest Pokemon.

"Drednaw the bite Pokemon. A water and rock type. With jaws that can shear through steel rods,this highly aggressive Pokemon chomps down on its unfortunate prey." Rotom informed.

She then returned the bite Pokemon to its Pokeball, she then charged the ball with energy causing it to turn to a beach ball sized Premier ball before throwing it behind her. It then let out the dynamaxed Drednaw who roared.

Y/n copied her, he returned Lurantis to her Pokeball before charging it with energy, it turned to a beach ball sized Premier ball. He then threw it behind him letting out a dynamaxed Lurantis. 

Y/n and Nessa both called out their max moves, max overgrowth for Y/n and max geyser for Nessa.

The two max moves clashed, causing a massive explosion that shook the stadium. A grassy terrain and it started to rain.

The dust died down, it showed at Lurantis still standing but clearly hurt, Drednaw in the other hand had turned back to normal and was knocked out. 

Nessa met with Y/n at the middle after recalling Drednaw, she shook hands with Y/n as she congratulates him. She gave him the water badge, which he attached to the ring.

After changing back to his normal outfit, he met with ball guy who gave him a lure ball. 

Y/n met up with his fellow guardians outside the stadium, he would have waited for Marnie and Hop but the two told him to go on ahead. 

The trio of aura guardians met with with chairman Rose at the seafood restaurant, he was asking about how the systems of aura guardians works. The trio answered the best they can without answering classified information.

After parting ways with Rose, the trio went to Galar mine 2. 

They saw some Pokemon that they saw before , and a Drednaw along with a Stunfisk?

"Stunfisk the trap Pokemon. Galarian form. A ground and steel type.Its conspicuous lips lure prey in as it lies in wait in the mud. When prey gets close, Stunfisk clamps its jagged steel fins down on them." Rotom informed.

Y/n was clamped on the leg by one, luckily his aura stopped any damage to his leg. 

The Stunfisk was send flying with one kick from his leg, after it fled they met up with someone that'll give Y/n quite a headache.

Said someone is Bede, who wants a rematch from the last them Y/n saw him. 

Y/n pinched the bridge of his nose, trying of avoid a headache of a lifetime.  He agreed, only if to shut Bede up. 

They agreed on a one on one, as it was getting late. 

Bede sent out his Solosis ,while Y/n sent out his Drapion which caused Bede to flinch.   

Y/n decided to end this quickly. " Crunch!" 

The ogre scorpion Pokemon charged at the cell Pokemon with glowing fangs, but Solosis managed to get behind him. Drapion then turned his head 180 degrees shocking  Solosis and Bede. This surprise costed them as Drapion was able to garb the cell Pokemon and chomped down on it.

Solosis was down and out in one hit, Bede recalled it without a word before leaving acting confident, as if he let Y/n win. But a roar from Drapion was quick to break that fake confident act. 

They saw a duo of team yell grunt causing trouble, but was quickly taken care of by the two female guardians.

The trio decided to camp in the mines, wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Y/n's Galar Pokemon

1) Raboot (male) Pokeball

2) Corvisquire ( male) Level ball

3) Milotic * (female) Dive ball

4)Rolycoly( female) Dusk ball

5) Toxel (male) Luxury ball

Iseult's Pokemon

1) Magnazone (genderless)

2)Eevee (female)

3) Alcremie (female)

Igraine's Pokemon

1) Metagross (genderless)

2)Lapras ( female) 

Next time out heroes will be at the Monostoke outskirts. Remember if you have a Pokemon you want them to catch, tell me which one in the comments, where to find them and to who.