Return to Monostroke, another Dyanamax problem appears

It's ironic that that this story was the first i updated in the year, and now it's the last one i'll update for the year

Our heroes arrived back in Monostroke,they met with B/n and his two partners at the Pokemon center. B/n had contacted him about a Dyanamax rampage that may happen.

"So B/n, did you find out anything new? Anything at all?" Y/n asked his twin.

"Not really, only that only two people are behind this." B/n said surprising the three guardians.

 "Seriously? Only two?" Iseult asked.

"Yup, we were surprised too." Ben said "People we asked said that they saw two in red and blue was seen, but their too fast for them to see their faces"

"The only other "interesting" features these two has are their hair interestingly enough." Summer explained.

"Their.. hair?" Igraine repeated confused.

"Apparently they styled their hair to the shapes of a sword and shield, odd we know." B/n explained. "We're still in disbelief as well."

"Okay then.........." Y/n said with a sweatdrop. "So Monostroke was their most recent sighting?" He then asked.

"Yup, but so far there's no sigh of the two, we'll keep our eyes peeled if a rampage does happen." B/n said. " But the chances of one happening now is pretty slim, but what's the chance of that happening?" He then said jokingly. 

Suddenly an explosion shook the city of Monostroke, the six ran out to see the source of the explosion, to find not one but two Dyanamax Pokemon! A Dynamax Volcarona and a Dynamaxed Frosmoth!

"Ben! Summer! Your with me to find those two." B/n commanded. " Iseult and Igraine, can you two help evacuate the citizens?" 

"Right!" The four responded.

"Bro, i don't think i need to tell you what's your role in this." B/n said to his twin. " We''ll try to catch them as quickly as we can, think you can at least hold them off until then?"

"On it." Y/n nodded.

The six then split up, the female guardians led any people and Pokemon to safety, the rangers were quickly headed to the odd duo's location sent to them by higher ups.

"Lycanroc , Golurk! Battle time!"

Calling out his two of his heavy hitters, ready to face the two rampaging Pokemon head on.

"Stone edge!"

Both Pokemon fired sharp stone spikes at the two rampaging Pokemon, Lycanroc aiming at Volcarona and Golurk aiming at Forsmoth.

The attacks struck their marks, catching their attention. They then fired a fire blast and ice beam respectively at their attackers.  

"Protect! Then Lycanroc rock slide! Golurk hyper beam!'

Lycanroc creates multiple rocks outlined in a white glow around its body. Before firing them at the Dyanamax Volcarona. The sun Pokemon was knocked back before it began to return into normal size.

Golurk fired a large orange beam at the Dyanamax Forsmoth, the Frost moth Pokemon was knocked back. It tried to counter with ice beam, but was struck with a stone edge before it could. Frosmoth then began to normal size.

Y/n then threw a Luxury ball at both Pokemon, using his aura to guide the  Pokeballs to their targets. Once they hit, 1...2...3 and with that both Volcarona and Frosmoth was caught.

  After Y/n picked up the Pokeballs, the female guardians quickly ran to Y/n. Relieved that's he's save.

The three  then quickly ran to the rangers, tracking them by their auras. They managed to find them near route 3, where they found the rangers disappointed.