Y/n's trip to Kalos, dealing with the aura trio

Our heroes arrived at Wyndon , our heroes checked in the Rose of the Rondelands. The Champion Cup was a few days away, Hop and Marnie was training, B/n and his partners were on patrol with Iseult and Igraine joining them. So Y/n was on his on at the moment.

As Y/n was walking around Wyndon, he sensed two familiar aura's coming his way. He turn around to see the last pair he was expecting together. Kurumi Tokisaki and Sawa Yamauchi.

These two were the last duo one would expect to work together, they infamous around guardian school for few things

These two were the last duo one would expect to work together, they infamous around guardian school for few things.  They look greatly alike even though their not twins , they have a large rivalry with each other and they both have heterochromia, both having a right red eye and their eye is a clock eye, Kurumi yellow and Sawa blue . 

"Darling~" Kurumi called out while waving her hands .

"It's been a while you two, what brings you here in Galar?" Y/n asked them.

"We're here for your help." Sawa said.

"My help? What for?"

"Rumors speak of a group searching for the legendary Pokemon Xerneas and Yveltal." Sawa explained. "Their may also be after Zygarde."

"So we have a group after the legendary Pokemon of life, death and order. " Y/n summarized." Sigh, like i don't have enough problems to worry about." He grumbled .

 "Oh? What problems?" Kurumi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Before i answer, do you know about the Dynamax accidents that's been happening lately?" Y/n asked.

 " We did hear it from some locals, why?" Sawa asked. 

"B/n and his two ranger partners found the culprits and are currently on the hunt for them." Y/n explained. " But the culprits are pretty slippery, always managing to escape during the chaos. The rangers along Iseult and Igraine are currently on patrol."

"Hm... if i'm right, the culprits will strike during the championship cup." Sawa theorised ." If the culprits plan to causing maximum chaos and destruction, the champion cup were thousands of people in one place will be the best place to cause it."

"That's a good theory, i'll inform B/n to keep his guard up at the championship cup." Y/n nodded.

"Well then, will you help us with this group darling?" Kurumi asked.

"Sure, any leads on where this group currently are?"

"Master Corrin pinpointed there location to Geosenge Town in Kalos."

"Alright, let's move before these idiot's cause any damage."

With Sawa's shiny Gardevoir, they teleported to Geosenge Town. With reached, they saw a group entering a hidden with a door near the stone pillars. Kurumi pulled Y/n and Sawa into her shadow, soon they exited a shadow inside the base.