Y/n vs Raihan, problems with another ultra beast

Y/n was getting ready for his turn to battle Raihan, he had met with Marine and Hop earlier and was happy to see the latter in better spirits. He knew he had to be careful because Raihan faces his challengers in double battles.

Marine was first, although she had some trouble with Raihan's dragon types, but managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. 

And now it was Y/n's turn, after shaking Raihan's hand, they both went to their side of the battlefield.

"Gigalith and Flygon, let's go!"

"Regice and Regidraco, battle time." 

"Legendary Pokemon huh? This should be fun. Sand tomb and Steel wing on Regice!"

"Regice, protect. Regidraco, dragon energy!"

Regice created a barrier that blocked the attacks, Regidraco then jumped in the air, it's arms forming a dragon's head before firing a pink beam at both opposing Pokemon, it caused a explosion that kicked up a large cloud of dust, when it died down, both Pokemon were down and out.

"Knocking out both my Pokemon at once huh? That's a first, whatever Sandaconda and Duraludon, let's go!"

Curious of the new Pokemon, Y/n scanned them with his Rotomdex

"Sandaconda, The Sand Snake Pokemon. A Ground Type. When it contracts its body, over 220 pounds of sand sprays from its nose. If it ever runs out of sand, it becomes disheartened."

"Duraludon, the Alloy Pokemon. A Steel and Dragon type. Duraludon sports a metallic body with a beautiful luster of polished, shining metal."

"Now Duraludon, it's time to Gigantamax!"

Y/n tensed at that, having heard Raihan was the closes of any trainer to come close of defeating defeating Leon, he knew he was in for a very tough battle.

Raihan recalled Duraludon  into it's Pokeball before charging it with energy, it then grew into a beach ball sized premier ball before Raihan threw it behind him. The premier ball brust open, letting out a Gigantamaxed Duraludon.

"Earth power on Regice! And G-Max Depletion on Regidraco!"

Sandaconda slammed it's tail on the ground,creating cracks with golden energy that travel along the ground and explode upon reaching Regice, but the iceberg Pokemon was able to hold on. 

Duraludon fired purple energy wings at Regidraco, when they hit their mark, they exploded in a purple spiral. When it died  down, it showed that Regidraco was still standing.

"Regice ice beam, and Regidraco dragon pulse! Both at Sandaconda !"

Regice fired three blue lighting bolts, and Regidraco  fired a multicolored dragon-shaped beam of energy from it's jaw like arms. They both hit the sand snake Pokemon which caused an explosion. A sandstorm kicked up as the cloud died down to reveal Sandaconda down and out.

"Where this sandstorm come from?" Y/n asked himself.

"Surprised?" Riahan asked. "This is Sandaconda's sand pit ability, when Sandaconda is hit with a damaging move, a sandstorm will kick up." 

"Too bad it won't stay for long, Regice hail!"

Regice gave out a cry as it glowed light blue, soon the sandstorm was replaced by hail.

"Regidraco hammer arm, Regice Zap cannon!"

Regidraco's arms glowed white as it charged at the Gigantimaxed Duraludon,  before Raihan could order a counter, Regice fired a yellow ball of electricity that hit and paralyzed hit mark. Regidraco's strike knocked Duraludon a step back.