The gym battle begins , Y/n vs Milo and a surprise reunion

Y/n and Iseult reached Turffield after going though route 4, there they met some new Pokemon and some old ones.

 Iseult caught a Milcery and a Eevee along the way with her Magnezone, they also met a Galarian Meowth which reminds them of a hobo for some reason.

There they met up with Hop who told Y/n to meet up with Sonia, Her Yamper then came along to lead them to her.

They met with her up a hill with a view of a image of a large Pokemon, They discussed about what it could mean. 

Sonia then went to search for more clues, she wished Y/n luck for his gym battle before leaving.

The duo went to the Turffield stadium for Y/n to challenge the gym.

  They when to the counter to get Y/n registered, Y/n had to wear a uniform with a number of his choice. He chose the number 297.

At the locker room, Y/n met up with both Hop and Marnie, one by one the challengers went and battled Milo, until Hop was called.

Before he went to tunnel, Y/n gave Hop some last minute advice.

"Okay you two, remember to 1) stay calm, if you panic you won't be able to focus on the battle and make mistakes, 2) trust your Pokemon, you raised them after all, if you trust them and they'll respond to you and finally battle YOUR battle, don't let your opponent dictate your pace." Y/n said with a serious look.

Hop and Marnie nodded, finding it was good advice before the former quickly went to the tunnel.

One battle later and Hop was victorious, after he wished Y/n and Marnie luck before going to the stands.

Next it was Marnie's turn, Y/n wished her luck before she went into the tunnel, she nodded in thanks before quickly going down the tunnel before he could see her blush.

Marnie did great as well, Y/n was impressed by how calm she was.

Y/n turn was next, also being the last one he got ready.

Walking down the tunnel, he met Milo that the middle of the area. After the two exchanged few words before going to to their side of the field.

"Raboot battle time. Y/n called out his Galar starter.

"Gossifleur, i need your help." Milo called out his Pokemon.

"Gossifleur the flowering Pokemon. A grass type. It whirls around in the wind while singing a joyous song. This delightful display has charmed many into raising this Pokemon." Rotom informed.

"Battle begin!" The  Ref called out.

 "Gossifleur uses seed bomb." The flowering Pokemon fired a seeds at Raboot, who dodge by jumping to the sides. 

"Raboot use flame charge!" Raboot was engulfed in flames before charging at the flowering Pokemon with great speeds.

The attack hit its mark, almost taking Gossofleur down, bit it was burned by the flame charge.

"Gossifleur use rapid spin!" Milo called out, hoping the flowering Pokemon would damage Raboot enough before the burn took it down. 

Unfortunately for him, Raboot with his speed raised was able to dodge with ease. The burn was too much for  Gossifleur , it let out a weak cry before going down.

Milo returned the flowering Pokemon, thanking it for it's hard work. Before calling out his second Pokemon.

"Eldegoss, come on out!" Milo called out.

"Eldegoss the cotton bloom Pokemon. A grass type and the evolved form of Gossifleur. The cotton on the head of this Pokemon can be spun into glossy gorgeous yarn, a Galar region specialty." Rotom said before going back into his bag. 

Y/n chose to stick with Raboot, without wasting any time Milo decided to dynamax Eldegoss from the start.

He returned Eldegoss to it's Pokeball before charging it with energy, the Pokeball than turned into a large premier ball before Milo threw it behind him. The premier ball burst open, letting out a dynamaxed Eldegoss.

Y/n got ready, choosing not to dynamax, deciding to try a Z move.

But before he could try, Milo began attacking.

"Use Max overgrowth." Milo called out, wanting to end this quickly.

Eldegoss sent out seeds that surrounded Raboot, which then grew into large mushrooms which then exploded creating a grassy terrain.

 Luckily  Raboot managed to hold on,  Y/n knew one more hit like that and Raboot won't be able to keep fighting.

" Raboot, want to give Z moves a try?" Y/n asked his Galarian starter.

The rabbit Pokemon nodded, wanting  to try it ever since Incineroar told him about it. 

Y/n then placed his Firium Z onto his Z powered ring, before he and Raboot got ready.

Raboot strikes a series of poses  to build Z power. Raboot then creates a large ball of flames before raises it above his head as it grows bigger. Raboot then throws the fire ball at  Eldegoss, causing a massive explosion.

When the dust died down it revealing Eldegoss has returned to normal size and was knocked out, making Y/n the winner. 

After recalling the cotton bloom Pokemon to its Pokeball, Milo met Y/n at the center of the arena.

 He gave his congratulation to Y/n before giving him the grass badge, Y/n took out a large hollow ring and attached the badge to it. Adding the other badges will fill in the gaps, like a puzzle Y/n noted.

The two shook hands before going their own ways.

Y/n met Iseult who congratulated him with a hug, Marnie and Hop also came to congratulate him with Hop going on how cool the Z move was.

The two went on ahead while Y/n went to the Pokemon center, there they met with another fellow aura guardian.

"Hey you two, it's been a while" Said a blonde haired girl as she walked up to them.

"Igraine?" Asked the duo.

A/n: Igraine is also from cardfight vanguard

The trio was having a long chat to catch up, Igraine and Iseult were close, almost like sisters.  She wanted to join her best friend and secret crush on their journey through Galar, and they were more then happy to have her with them.

The trio now are on the way to Hulbury, where the second gym awaits. First  they have to go through route five.

What will trio encounter on route 5? Read to find out.

  Y/n's Galar Pokemon

1) Raboot (male) /Pokeball

2)Corvisquire ( male) /level ball

3) Milotic*(female) / dive ball

4) Rolycoly ( female)/ dusk ball

Iseult's Pokemon

1) Magnezone (genderless)

2)Eevee (female)

3) Milcery ( female)

Igraine's Pokemon

???

Man this took almost forever, my computer refuses to work with me, always cutting my internet connection, i have to do the second have on phone.

Anyway the trio is at route 5 , if their's a Pokemon you want our trio to catch or get ,tell be at the comments and tell me where to find them.