The championship cups begins, Y/n vs Marnie

Y/n took a deep breath as he sat in the locker room, the championship cups has begun and Y/n's first opponent was Marnie. While Y/n wasn't nervous about the match itself, but more of the Dynamax accidents that might happen. 

He then shook his head, knowing being paranoid isn't going help him. He got ready as he and Marnie was called out to the field. They met in the center of the battlefield to shake hands.

"I won't go easy on you Marnie."

"Good, i didn't expect you too."

After they went to their side of the battlefield, both sent out their Pokemon.

"Liepard go!"

"Silvally battle time!" The Synthetic Pokemon was equipped with the fighting memory, so it's now a fighting type.

"Fake out!"

Liepard runs up to Silvally and claps its paws together. When it claps, a large shockwave of air comes out of them and pushes Silvally back

"Multi type!"

Silvally's body becomes covered in an orange-colored aura. It then strikes Liepard with it's claws. This knocked the Cruel Pokemon back to it's trainer knocked out.

"Not bad, but let's see how you handle this, go Toxicroak!"

"Silvally return for now, Corviknight battle time!"

"Sucker punch!"

"Aerial ace!"

 Toxicroak punches Corviknight with a powerful blow to the stomach when it is about to use an attack.

Shrugging off the attack, Corviknight  dives down at the opponent and flaps his wings once. Once he does, he moves so fast he becomes a blur and he slams into Toxic mouth Pokemon. This kicked up a cloud of dust, when it died down , Toxicroak was down and out.

After recalling Toxicroak, Marnie sent out a Scrafty.

"Swagger!"

"Air slash!"

Scrafty  crosses its arms and looks at the opponent in an intimidating manner while glowing red, confusing Corviknight.  The Raven Pokemon tried to attack, but ended up hitting himself.

Deciding not to risk it, Y/n switched out his Corviknight for his newly evolved Rapidash. Before the tournament, Y/n and his group did some last minute training and evolved some of their Pokemon and Y/n even caught a couple of new ones.

"Scary face!"

"Moon blast!

Scrafty  glares the unique horn Pokemon as red and black streaks of energy come out of its face. It then releases a red and black energy from its face at Rapidash. But the unique horn Pokemon avoided it before firing a pink ball of energy at the Hoodlum Pokemon, knocking it out.

Marnie recalled Scrafty. "Well, i expected nothing less from the alola champion, but i'm not giving up,  now go Morpeko!"

Y/n decided to switch to one of his newest Pokemon. "Lucario, battle time!"

"Aura wheel!"

"Earthquake!"

 Morpeko forms a light blue wheel of energy around its body. It then charges at Lucario. The aura Pokemon stomped the ground hard causing the battlefield to shake and stopping the two sided Pokemon in it's tracks.

Morpeko glowed as it changed into it's hangry mode.

"Spark!"

"Aura sphere!"