Not Bad (YozoraXReader)

A/N: Took me a while to realize that I haven't done a Yozora story yet. I really like to do the characters that are popular but hardly have any content like: Young Xehanort, Young Eraqus, Luxu, Skuld, Ephemer, and Yozora. (I should probably make a Young Eraqus soon, too...)

Anyways, this was really hard given he only has about five minutes of screentime for me to go off of. Sorry for it being short as well.

-----

The school bell rang, signalling the end of the day. You gathered your things from your desk and filled your schoolbag. You made sure to be careful, as to not crush the wrapped box in your bag. Once you had gathered everything, you looked around the classroom to make sure your target was still there.

Smiling, as he was still getting his things ready to leave, you waited until he got up to leave the classroom. You counted to three before following him out of the classroom and eventually out of the school building. Your heart thumped in your chest as the event you were waiting for all day became closer.

Once outside you approached him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Um, Yozora?" You called out. He swiftly turned around and glared at you.

"What?" He answered, seeming disinterested.

"I, uh..." You dug around in your bag then brought out the box. Among the wave of whites, pinks, reds, and purples that exited the building the box blended in. Others held boxes of chocolate, stuffed animals, and other festive gifts in the wave of students that exited the building.

It was Valentine's Day and you had made chocolates for Yozora.

He stared at the box as you held it out, too embarrassed to say another word. He looked at the box then to your eyes a few times before raising an eyebrow.

"Is that for me?" He asked. You nodded. "I hardly know you. What makes you think I would take it?"

Tears began to well up in your eyes. Deep down you knew this was bound to happen. Your friends had warned you. Yozora had no friends, or more like he chose to not have any. He was a lone ranger at school and preferred it that way. You hadn't spoken much to him. Maybe the occasional "can you help me with this?" in math to which he would just shove his paper towards you where you would then copy. But this had to be the longest interaction you have had with him.

Yozora sighed as he realized you were about to cry. He grabbed the box from you and opened it. He stared at its contents before picking up a chocolate and staring at it for a moment.

You awaited in anticipation as the tears began to streak down your cheeks. You wiped them away, missing the moment of him putting it into his mouth. He chewed for a while before swallowing. He caught a glimpse of your gaze for a moment, obviously taken aback by you watching him enjoy himself, then quickly faced away from you.

"They're not bad." He held the box up for a moment. "I'll be taking these." He then started to walk away.

"I, uh, I'll see you tomorrow!" You shouted out. He stopped in his tracks then tilted his head slightly your way. "In...math class..." You explained. Yozora nodded before he continued to walk away.

"Whatever, [Y/N]."

"He knows my name..."