Mother Knows Best (LuxuXReader)

A/N: Hey I'm usually not one for self advertisement as I think my fanfiction and I are literal trash, but...I have this new-ish blossoming KH story called "Destiny University". For those of you who read my story "Kidnapped By Organization XIII" (KBOXIII) you'll know that I wanted a little change from writing serious things. The beginning of KBOXIII was very humorous and romantic, but now it's very dramatic and romantic. I love KBOXIII (it's my best creation) and it for once is a story that I am proud of. But yes, "Destiny University" derived from me missing writing more humorous scenes. I created it because I figured a college AU would help me be able to do this, while having romantic scenes with almost every KH character. (I regret not adding the Foretellers/KHUx, but oh well maybe a cameo?) Anyways, that is my advertisement for "Destiny University." If you like the idea of blind dates, then head on over.

Anyways...finally some Luxu content. This was kind of hard to write since we don't know Luxu's first face. I always need a face in mind for every character I write for, and it was a little weird thinking of Xigbar instead of original Luxu. I feel like Luxu is a different person than Xigbar (Luxu) due to that fact that Xigbar has lives worth of experience compared to his first self. And there's only about 3 minutes worth of speaking video of Luxu for me to work with here. (Not counting non-voiced scenes in KHUx) So...I wrote an AU. Kill me. It's set in modern times.

-----

"Hey, [Y/N], I know we've been friends for a while and I was wondering if...no that's too uptight." Luxu groaned as he paced in his room, thinking of a proper way to ask you to come over to his house for dinner. Earlier, his dad had asked for him to ask you to come over for the first time.

"[Y/N]! Hey!" Luxu struck a pose in the mirror and instantly regretted it. "I look like my dad..." He said to himself. He sighed and sat down on his bed.

"I can't just say hey come over because for the past few months we've been friends my dad had believed that you're my girlfriend and I was too scared to tell him no." Luxu grabbed his head in frustration then laid back in his bed with a small thud.

"Well, maybe she'd understand..." Luxu sighed as he grabbed his phone. He started to type out a greeting text before erasing his words. He backed out of the messaging app and clicked on your contact instead. He laid there, staring at your picture for a while before blushing. He finally took a deep breath in then hit call. He put the phone to his ear as it began to ring.

"Hi this is [Y/N]..."

"[Y/N]? It's Luxu!" Luxu answered to your voice.

"Sorry I can't pick up the phone right now..."

"Ugh!" Luxu groaned. He was just about to hang up the phone until he heard your giggling on the other line. "Hey! That's not funny!" He said in protest.

"It is funny, but only because you fell for it...again." You continued to laugh for a while until Luxu cleared his throat. "What did you call me for?" You asked.

"Ah...you see..." He stammered. "Um, so my dad..." He started. "He uh, wanted to know if you'd come over for dinner."

"Really? I've never met your dad, why would he want to meet me now?" You questioned.

"Well he's been wanting to meet you for a while...because..." Luxu trailed off.

"Because?"

"Because he thinks you're my girlfriend." Luxu gasped as he finally said the words. "Ah! I'm just gonna hang up now! Forget I said anything!" Luxu pulled his phone away from his face, but before he could hang up he heard the faint sound of your laughter. He hurried to put the phone back to his ear. "You're...laughing?" He asked.