Remember (RoxasXReaderXVentus)

A/N: Hi, I'm back. Please send me requests. I also hope this one rips your hearts out. Also if you like these stories then please go read my other story titled "The Boyband Next Door." It's my absolute favorite story right now and it features many KH characters and pairings.

And please comment! I love feedback.

---

It was a sunny day with a light breeze. You sat in your last class next to your best friend, Xion. The two of you giggled and talked about the trailers for a movie you planned to see this weekend.

And Xion was so relieved to see you smiling. It took quite a while to get you back to this happy and content state. Xion and your other friends worked hard and dealt with a lot to help you get back on your feet. This weekend would be the greatest in a while. Just you, Xion, and some of your other friends having a blast at the movies and mall.

The bell rang and you gathered your things. Xion picked up an eraser from the floor and handed it to you. Being your best friend, she knew that it was yours. You thanked her as you took the paopu shaped yellow eraser and shoved it into your school bag. The two of you walked out of the classroom, then the school building where you waited outside for the rest of your friends. It was a Friday after school and it was tradition to go get ice cream.

The two of you waited as one by one your friends poured out of the building. Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Ventus joined you outside. You looked around. Where was Namine?

"Okay looks like we're all here so let's go!" Sora exclaimed. You looked around in confusion. Riku took notice of this. Everyone else began to walk, leaving the two of you behind. Xion looked back with a concerned look on her face, but she trusted that Riku could help.

"She's not coming." Riku said. Before you could ask why Riku tasseled your hair. "Don't worry, she's fine. Let's go." Riku began to walk forward and you looked back to the school one more time. You decided to talk back over to Riku and the rest of the group. Xion back trailed a bit to talk to you more about your previous conversation in the classroom.

Soon your group was outside of the ice cream shop. It was time to draw straws. Whoever got the smallest two straws had to buy the ice cream for the day.

"How many of us are there again?" Sora asked as he fiddled with the straws.

"Let's see...Xion, [Y/N], Ventus, Riku, you, me..." Kairi counted out loud.

"Six." Riku said. Sora nodded as he counted out six straws. One by one each of you grabbed a random straw. You compared straws to see that you and Ventus had drawn the smallest ones.

"I guess that's us, [Y/N]." Ventus smiled and laughed. You followed Ventus inside of the ice cream shop.

"I'm so proud of her." Kairi smiled. "Weeks ago she couldn't even look at Ventus without crying and apologizing."

"She sure has come a long way, hasn't she?" Xion added. The two girls smiled as they talked about the hardships you had overcome. Sometimes Riku or Sora would weigh in, but they didn't say much as the situation made them a little uncomfortable given that they were still friends with...

"Six, please." Ventus said as he placed half of the money on the table. You came up from behind him and placed the other half of the ice cream money on top of his. The two of you waited for the worker to get the order. There was no doubt that you and your friends were regulars so the shopworkers knew exactly what flavor you wanted.

"Hey, [Y/N]." Ventus said.

"Yes, Ventus?" You responded.

"Did you uh...maybe want to...sit next to me tomorrow at the movies?" Ventus asked. Your heart dropped, then rose, then repeated again. You were thrilled, but at the same time the pain of Ventus being Roxas' twin stung hard.