Number (XemnasXMale!Reader)

A/N: This is a request from a friend on a KH Discord server that I'm apart of. It's a real challenge, but I'm finally writing a Xemnas. Let alone, a male reader insert for Xemnas. Mansex. That is all.

---

It had been a few days since [Y/N] has moved into a new town. Recently he had graduated college and got a job interview someplace far away from his university. After going to said interview, he was quickly hired and soon found himself in a new area. [Y/N] left a lot of his old furniture back in college for his old roommate. He decided that a new life called for new furniture. That and he wanted an excuse to go to IKEA and eat there.

[Y/N] decided to eat after he had shopped for furniture at the local IKEA. So he hopped in his car and took a twenty minute drive to the nearest one. On the way there, he spotted a coffee shop in the parking lot. [Y/N] had gotten up early to make sure that he had plenty of time to explore IKEA. But he was very tired and decided he was in dire need of coffee. So he decided to park in front of said shop.

---

"Cup of Darkness?" You read out loud. Raising an eyebrow, you shrugged your shoulders then walked into the coffee shop. Inside had very dark wooden decor and it gave off a homy feel. You smelled the aroma of dark coffee beans then slowly made your way up to the counter.

"What would you like?" The worker asked. You were too preoccupied with the menu to look at the man. You read the various drinks off of the menu before deciding to go with a classic.

"Can I just have an-" You cut yourself off when you looked to the worker. This man did not look like he should be working at a coffee shop. He was far too muscular to be using himself for coffee. You mentally drooled for a moment, before realizing that this was reality. "Um, an espresso shot." You finally said. The worker, whose name was Xemnas, looked very confused.

"A shot of darkness!" He shouted back to his coworker. "That'll be one dollar and twenty cents." He said. You scrambled for your money and made a total fool of yourself before giving him the money.

'What if our hands touch?' You thought to yourself as you gave the dollar to the worker. He took it then held him hand again. You brought the change out of your pocket and steered it towards his hand. For some odd reason, you decided that just placing it wasn't enough. You gave Xemnas the change, but also decided to leave your fingertips in his palm for too long. You then cleared your throat and began to walk away.

"Uh, keep the change." You said.

But you had given him exact change.

---

Once inside IKEA, you headed towards the bedroom section to find a new home for your clothes. Boxes did not feel appropriate anymore to hold your fresh laundry. You lost yourself in the foreign names of dressers and chests as you took pictures of the labels for later. You had found a few that you liked, but the price was starting to get steep.

You decided to take a break from the bedroom and head on over to the kitchen. You passed kids bedrooms, couches, and blankets before you stopped in your tracks. A very familiar man was folding blankets as you walked by.

Suddenly you began to panic. It was the guy from the coffee shop, Xemnas. He wore an IKEA vest and a similar name tag. Did this man really have two jobs next to each other?

He began to turn his head in your direction and you decided to lean against a shelf with various kitchen utensils. You whistled as you looked away and Xemnas shrugged his shoulders. He went back to folding blankets. You sighed in relief, but then the shelf collapsed and you suddenly had to catch forks and spoons that were now flying in the air down to the ground.

"Sir, did you need any help?" You heard from behind you. You stared at the utensils in your hands and on the floor in horror before turning around.

"I, um, yeah sure." You stammered out. The man then began to fix the shelf as you picked up more utensils. "Hey, uh, didn't I just see you at the coffee shop?" You said out of spite. Xemnas had just finished fixing the shelf when he bent over to help you.

"Why, yes. I do have two jobs." He said. He then took the utensils from your hands and started to place them on the shelf. You realized that the mess was picked up and now it was time to continue on with your life from this embarrassing encounter with a hot man.

"I, uh, thanks, Xemnas." You said as you pointed to his name. He smiled then reached into his vest pocket. He handed you a paper and a pencil for writing down furniture information.

"Here, give it to the clerk when you are finished. It's much easier than taking pictures." He said. You nodded then wiped your sweaty hands on your pants before walking off and away.

'And there goes any chance I had with that man.' You sighed.

---

"Sir, sir?" You looked up at the clerk, startled. You had already found a dresser and a few appliances for the kitchen and decided to check out. The clerk had taken your paper of choices and was handing you boxes filled with dresser parts.

"Sorry." You said, snapping out of your trance. You grabbed the boxes and put them on a cart. She then smiled and handed you back the paper. "Oh, if you could throw that away it would be great." You said. The worker then insisted that you take back the paper.

"But don't you want to keep the phone number on the back?" She said. Your eyes widened as you dropped the last box on the cart and practically ripped the paper out of her hands. Once her realized what you had done you put on your best apologetic face.

"Sorry, uh, yes I'd like to keep it." You then cringed as you wheeled away your things to the checkout.

'I have a chance with that hot man.' You smiled.