Wishes (AquaXReader)

You laid next to Aqua on the grass at the top of a hill. The two of you were watching the stars. Usually the two of you would do this every Friday when Terra and Ventus had a boys night out where the two would train until dawn.

You looked to Aqua to see that her eyes were closed.

"Asleep already."

You took her hand in yours and her eyes fluttered open.

"I was awake the whole time." She turned to you and smiled. You raised an eyebrow. "I swear, [Y/N]!" The two of you giggled then turned back to the stars.

"Hey, Aqua?" You asked, squeezing her hand.

"Hm?" She squeezed your hand back.

"If you could wish on a star, what would it be?" You turned to see her close her eyes again while humming. The moonlight made her thinking face look even more beautiful.

"I wish that we could tell the others." You could see her frown. You looked up to see a shooting star go by.

"Why don't we try?" Aqua's eyes fluttered open. She sat up and looked down at you.

"What is we ruin everything?" She looked worried. You sat up and took her cheek in your hand.

"I wish that it'll all work out fine." You leaned forward and kissed her as another shooting star flew past the midnight blue sky.

-----

"Master, I have an announcement."

It was breakfast time the next morning. Terra and Ventus looked very sleepy from last night's boys night out. Master Eraqus put his fork down and raised an eyebrow at you.

"Well, Aqua has something to say too." You looked at Aqua to see a worried look on her face.

"It must be important." Master Eraqus chuckled. "What is it?"

"Well uh..." You looked down to your breakfast and started to poke it around with your fork.

"We're gay!" Aqua shouted, slamming her hands on the table.

Ventus dropped his toast. Terra choked on his orange juice. Master Eraqus was smiling.

"I've known this for quite a while now." He continued smiling at the two of you. "It makes no difference to me. You are both my pupils and I care deeply for the both of you." Master Eraqus looked to Ventus and Terra who seemed to still be in shock. "Don't tell me you never realized it?"

"I never even thought tha-" Terra was cut off by Ventus screaming.

"You're gay?!" Ventus exclaimed. He finally seemed to be out of the shock phase. "I'm so excited!" He got up from the table and ran to the two of you. He gave you both a big hug.

"Terra?" You questioned. "Aren't you gonna get in on this?" You chuckled as he got up from the table to join your group hug.

Aqua looked to you with a huge smile on her face. You rested your head on her shoulder as Ventus and Terra continued to hug you both. "This is everything I've wished for."