I Hate You (Young XehanortXReader)

A/N: I'm alive. I'm sorry but I needed some time to sort my life out as I finally became an adult. I'm not sure when I'll next update, but I promise it will not be as long as you have waited for this update.

If you like my oneshots, then you should try out some of my longer stories. It might hold you down until my next oneshot update, whenever that is.

-----

"Three words, eight letters." You said. The words lingered in your head as you left the boy in suspense for the next line. He leaned forward as his eyes widened. You shook your head before pushing his chest back with a finger.

"I hate you."

You expected his smile to drop. For his soul to be crushed. For any negative reaction, but the corners of his lips formed into a smile.

"I knew you'd say that." He replied. His smile did not falter as he gazed down upon you. You felt really stupid right now. You had led this boy on for months as you trained with your keyblades. Slowly but surely making him fall for you. It was all for your own entertainment, but now you were the one whose face fell.

"What?" You asked. Xehanort laughed before leaning closer to you.

"I hate you too." He said. You then furrowed your brows at the boy and balled your hands into fists. This wasn't supposed to be happening. He was supposed to be crying at your feet, heartbroken and begging for something, anything.

"That's not how this works!" You sternly said as you tried to get up and walk away, but Xehanort took your wrist and swung you back around. You were now suddenly in the arms of the boy, only inches away from falling to the floor if he would let you go. You felt your heart skip a beat and suddenly your face became hot.

"I could see right through you." Xehanort then let you fall to the floor. Your butt hit the ground first and you sat there, pouting, before standing up and scoffing at him "You thought you could hurt me, but little did you know I was playing the same game." He smirked.

"What are you talking about?" You questioned.

"I love you." Your heart skipped another beat at those words. Ew, those mushy gushy sloppy words that couples threw around like it was 'hello.' Xehanort smiled at your reaction. "See? You were working so hard on making me fall for you that I, too, have made you fall for me."

"I don't know what you're talking about." You said before trying to stomp away a second time.

"You'll be back when you realize that we're meant for each other." He said. You turned your head around to roll your eyes at the gray haired boy.

"In your dreams."

"I hate you too, [Y/N]. For making me feel this way."

But little did the keybearer know that you couldn't lie to yourself. You knew deep down that you had feelings for him. But you swallowed your pride and kept walking away.

'I hate you for making me feel this way, Xehanort."