He hoped that it would be the final time that he went to this place, and if everything worked, his duty as the Error and Destroyer would be over.

He had no idea how he’d kill off the Error, to make people stop seeking that alter ego.

“This is the room.” Umbra said, turning towards his other self.

"It's a shame that Dad had to go and quickly catch up on his Reaping Duties." Searcher had his hands behind his head, his Dad had dropped them off at the closest AU to the Void Core before he had to go and reap some stray Souls. "But still, I can't believe that we are so close to the end of this journey..."

"True, I cannot wait to go home... I am very tired of being Umbra all the time and I wish to sleep, and unless its an emergency, I doubt that you'll see this version of myself." Umbra replied, he turned back to the door and he ran a hand down its center. Glowing runes appeared and the door gave a click.

With a yawn, Umbra pushed the door open, and the room beyond it was revealed to be a very nice medium size room, with beige walls, with a open kitchen, and a door that led to a bathroom. There was a bed with a multi colored bed set, and a bookcase full of books.

But what caught one's attention was the super long desk and black desk chair, and sitting on the chair, facing away from them, was the Ink of Shades's Multiverse, filing what looked like an endless amount of paperwork.

Searcher snickered, before he burst out into laughter, leaning against the doorway.

This caught the Ink's attention.

"Umbra, is it over?" He asked hopefully.

"Yup, let's get you home kiddo." Umbra said, with his smirk hidden behind his scarf.

Ink, amusingly, began to dance.

"Please tell me that my Ink has to do paperwork as well..." Searcher giggled, but he had no idea of the Boss Battle that his Ink was currently fighting in...

“The door across the hallway, it's currently unlocked.” Umbra giggled.

Searcher sniggered, before he went to check out his Ink's room.

Umbra snickered a bit, they had time... the Inks's always took a while with their dances of escape.

Searcher's laughter could be heard from his Ink's room. "He has more paperwork then my Dad!"

"It's the pages that they are supposed to fill out for Fate every time that they create, fix AUs.... etc... but with no Soul they never remembered to fill it... so there is a backlog. You should have seen it before I started grounding them and once they have their souls back, Fate will just dump the work on them, to do it properly and not just in here." Umbra said quietly.

Searcher giggled again, and once the Inks's did have their Souls back, hello vacation, for him and Shades.

"Well, let's get this idiot back home, and then, we can decide on how to give them their souls back." Umbra said, walking towards Ink, who was still in his own little world.

"I wanna shove mine down his throat..."

Umbra giggled, and then, he blinked.
"Something's going on with your Ink, some type of battle... I'll push the Ink here back home through a portal, and thankfully, while I can't shortcut in here. I can use a portal and shortcuts to get out." Umbra said, and he literally shoved his Ink through a shadowy portal home.

Searcher frowned. "Where is this battle?"

Umbra didn't answer and he summoned another Portal, and then, he walked through it, leaving it open behind him.