Chapter 3

Hello my lovelies. Sorry about that last chapter, it's gonna get good then worse in this chapter😁. Enjoy. Not edited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Five days since that party. Five days since that mess. I haven't cried, yet. Why do I keep going back? Why can't I just move on? He has an affect on me that cages me. It's like I'm stuck in a room with the name MATTHEW plastered everywhere in my mind.

I looked at myself in the mirror and slid my hands down my sides. Today is the red and black formal. I was wearing a dark red dress that ended mid thigh, it was tight. The entire dress was styled in an almost corset. The thing straps and top part outlined almost in a bra and the rest was just fabric.m(PICTURE)

I wore my red bottoms with gold buckles. I slipped on a gold anklet and a gold necklace. My hair was big and curled, along with my wine red lipstick. I put on some winged eyeliner and for earning I sticker to diamond studs.

I twirled slowly to check myself out to see if it looked okay. In my full mirror, I could see a figure behind me. "well hello to you too Cameron." I smiled lightly.

"you look absolutely gorgeous." he smiled back.

"you look really good too" I laughed.

"ready?" he asked. I nodded, taking a deep breathe. Then we were off. We got to the hotel and I took his arm, after all he is my escort. Everybody stared, half wondering why I wasn't with Matt, and the other half being stunned I came at all. Plenty of girl smiled at the fact they finally had a chance with Matt. Then all their eyes went wide shuffling behind me.

Once again I was wrong, they no longer have a chance at Matt. He got out the limo, helping Natty out. She took his arm and smiled at him, and kissed his cheek. I was absolutely furious, but I didn't show it. I looked at Cam with an a amused face, then knew the perfect way to get back at him.

Before Matt could see me, I grabbed Cameron and went to the corner. "you mind if I ditch you as my escort?" I asked.

"NO! Gives me time to beat the shit out of him." he growled.

"Cameron, it's fine. I'm getting him back" I smirked. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

"Jack? Well played." Cameron laughed. I looked out and saw Brooke.

"there's Brooke, she doesn't have a date, go with her." I suggested.

"sounds good. Loves ya" he said like a girl and was off. I laughed and waited for Jack to pick up.

"hello?" he asked.

"mind being my escort?" I asked.

"nope, where are you?" he asked.

"at the hotel, Matt showed up with Natty." I said.

"that's messed up, I'll see you in a minute." he said and hung up.

Soon enough I saw his silver porsche, being a rental. He walked out, tightened his tie and our eyes locked, and he smirked. He was dressed in a black a white tux, his hair as was styled up and swerved down. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"you're the most beautiful person here, I hope you understand that." he smiled. I blushed.

"you look really good." I said. He held his arm out and I slipped mine through.

We walked to the front of the steps and once again, everyone looked. Probably because I had one of the hottest guys in school as my escort, once again.

We walked up the steps slowly, Jack staring at me the whole time. The bell boys opened the large doors as if I was royalty, and the whole time I couldn't stop smiling.