Chapter 12

Hey guys! So turns out I'm making a Nate fanfic. It will be called 'The Law of Us' Anyways, Reckless Lives has a trailer if you want to check it out! The channels name is the same as my user on here!

Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jack was absolutely nuts. I see him with a new girl every time all of us hang. And all I see is some major PDA. It's weird though. Whenever we're all out, he opens the door for me and holds out a chair-pissing Matt off in the mean time- he doesn't care about anyone else. All the girls he's with he has no respect for, he even has an attitude with Shia. My head has been going in circles because of him.

I jumped at the sound of the lightening outside. There was a huge storm, it was pouring rain. Matt set up our fire place and turned off all the lights giving it a cozy feeling. Lights from my old room were hung around the house and the carpet of fur under neath my feet felt good. I wrapped my soft grey blanket around me and sat on Matt's lap on the couch. "thank you for setting the fire babe" I smiled kissing his check. He smiled back, resting his hand on my thigh.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he asked. I nodded. He licked his lips and got up to chose one. He held up movies one at a time asking for my opinion. Finally we agreed on 'The Boy Next Door' I absolutely loved it. Matt kept getting annoyed on how I kept calling Ryan Guzman hot. Claiming he was hotter. I rolled my eyes and teased.

"When you have a body like that, then you call me." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"The fuck? You were the one screaming about how sexy I am last night!" he laughed. I gasped and threw a pillow at him.

"Ass" I stuck my tongue out.

"Oh come here babe." he chuckled. He held my face in his hands as he connected our lips. "I love you." he said against our lips.

"I love you too." I replied.

____

Me, Jack, Sammy, Shia, and Jack's girl for the day or week walked into the diner. Matt, Cam, and Nash went to Nate's house.

I sat next to Sammy and Jacks chick wouldn't stop looking at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on my menu.

"What do you want?" Sammy asked me.

"A salad as usual." I laughed.

"Oh right" he smiled. The girl rolled her eyes and I have her a dirty look. She scoffed and I put my menu down and looked at her.

"Do you have a problem?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, you're just fake. And I can totally tell. Stop trying to impress everyone, you're not cute." She giggled in a high pitch voice. I looked at Jack for assistance but he was too busy focused on his phone. His arm was slung around her and his face was unamused.

"Bitch ain't worth my time." I mumbled to myself. She glared at me.

"Jack" she whined. "She called me a bitch!" She shrieked. I rolled my eyes and Jack did too.

He took his arm off of her, sighed deeply, leaned into the table and looked up and stared into my eyes with an emotionless face. "Don't call her a bitch." He simply said, then he went back to his previous position except keeping both arms to himself.

My mouth hung open as she smiled in victory and kissed Jack's cheek. He just sighed again. I slammed my hands on our table, got up, and walked away without another word. I heard Sam say something to them but still proceeded.

I stood outside, taking in the New York air. I heard the diner door open and I turned to face Jack. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk the other way but he held my upper arm.