Chapter 13

Helllllooooo! Sorry this is a day late! I found out that Jack Gilinsky and Madison Beer are officially together and I've been crying my eyes out. And the whole Zayn thing and I swear I'm gonna go into cardiac arrest. But it won't be on Saturday I hope! Anyways enjoy! Not edited!¡

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Recap; "why did Gilinsky call me?"

"uh I uh" I was stuttering. He gave me a confused look and hit dial. I jerked my hand up but didn't want him to think something was up.

"heyyy." he said awkwardly. "yeah. Okay. Nah, I got you. Wait what?!" I was now worried.

"what happened?" I asked.

"bye." he simply said.

"Matt..." I bit my lip hard.

"Johnson punched Nash. They were arguing and Nash said something about Johnson's ex and he flipped out." Matthew explained. I cringed at the last part.

Johnson's ex died of cancer and he hasn't exactly been the same. He has moved on but he still gets a little touchy on the subject.

"We should go." I suggested, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Yeah" he nodded his head, he grabbed his keys and we left.

***

Johnson was sitting down with his he's in his hands. Nash was sitting right next to him with a busted lip. Shia sat on the singular couch, rubbing her temples.

"I'm so sorry bro. I.." Johnson began.

"Don't even talk bro. It was all on me, I was a dick." Nash shook his head. Shia got up and walked over to Nash.

"Can we please go home." She but her lip hard, her eyes cracked with red. Shes never seen Nash like that.

Soon I felt a presence behind me and I turned to meet Jack's deep brown eyes. "hey" he said.

"Hey" I replied, my chest was already feeling heavy.

"How you feeling?" he asked.

"Good, are you good?" I bit my lip.

"Yeah" His voice was thick, as usual. Still having a hint of rasp in it, his eyes were dark and his hair was starting to grow pretty long but it suited him oh so much.

"I have to go Jack." I said.

"Okay." He simply replied. He leaned in a little but simply kissed my cheek.

We went back home and I wasn't really in a great mood. I was preparing myself for my soon to be school. I flipped through a couple pages of my book when Matt stormed in.

"What the fuck Aria?!" He asked. I gave him a quizzical look.

"What?" I asked.

"You and fucking Gilinsky!" He yelled. My stomach dropped ten stories and water automatically came to my eyes.

"Matt-" I began but he held hi hand up. Behind him Jack walked in and he gave me an apologetic look. "what did I do?" I screamed at Jack. Tears emerged from my eyes as my breathing heaved. There was the biggest gap of all in my chest right now and I felt as if I was about to collapse.

"I'm sorry Aurora. He had a right to know." He looked down.

"What the fuck did I do?" Matt said. "it wasn't me this time." He took his bottom lip between his teeth. "I can believe this" he scoffed. My eyes went wide.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I ran a distraught hand through my hair as my tears rand down my cheek and hit the floor.

"You and him. You two fucking belong together." He gritted his teeth. "I'm done! I guess we're even now Aria."

"What?" I asked.

"I've been lying this entire time I've been with you." He said, his eyes were bloodshot but he looked happy.

"Matt, why the fuck are you talking about?!" I screamed.

"Me and you have been a lie since the moment I met you two years ago. I've always wanted one girl, and that girl was Natty." He yelled. Jacks eyes went wide. I literally had no idea what was going on. My anger flared at her name but my hurt felt like it was squeezing my heart. I whimpered as I close my eyes trying to understand what he's trying I say.

"Espinosa, what the hell are you saying?" Jack questioned.

"It was all a fucking plan." Matt groaned as if e was talking to a bunch of imbeciles. "against you." He said to Jack. "I never loved you Aria. To me you're just a good time. But I've always loved Natty. She was the one and since she was gone I thought I deserve some fun. Before you came, I was the badass hopelessly in love with his best friend. But who gets the girl? Jack mother fucking Gilinsky. You swooped in and took her and that pissed me off. So when she move away and you two broke up I thought I should just fuck you up, but ten Aria came. And I knew exactly what to do."

I was now heaving, squeezing my chest. He continued.." I'll take from you, what you took from me. The minute she came to this school it dropped on you like a ton of bricks. Within your first conversation you fell in love with her, I saw fit that I take what you took from me. But somehow, your bitch ass still got her. Over and over. The only reason I kept this up was to get back at you after I found out you two were together when I was with Natty. So I told her I was gonna come back for her, and she's still waiting." Jack clenched his jaw. "and another reason I stayed with you Aria was because you're rich. Don't get my wrong, you're hot and all but Natty is ten times the woman you will ever be. I've hurt Jack and you enough. My job here is done. So to clear everything up. I never loved you, this was a game. I hated Jack and needed someway to get back at him for stealing the love of my life."

My vision was blurred from the tears and Jack stood in shock. Matt just shrugged an went upstairs. He came back down with a packed suitcase and keys to his car. I walked over to him an he had an emotionless face as he stare at me.

"What now?" he asked. All I did was bite my lip. Then I raised my hand, and slapped him across the face. The mark was already red and he looked at me with angered eyes. He pushed past me and walked out the door, never coming back.

I sat on the couch, contemplating what to do. My chest was on fire and my eyes burned. Jack sat next to me. "Aria-" he began.

"Jack please. Don't say anything and just... just don't leave me alone." I pleaded, tears still fresh in my red eyes.

After that nothing was ever the same.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

VERY SHORT IK!!! But that is because there is more to come and I highly doubt you guys want more of this torture!!

Leave comments and votes!