Chapter 2

Hello beautiful people. So I promised my friend I wouldn't do this, but I am doing this. There is the maximum capacity of drama in this, and I'm guessing you already know what will happen. Love ya. Don't kill me. Enjoy, not edited.

♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿♛ ∞✿

I pulled on my grey muscle shirt, that by the way showed my anchor tattoo on my ribs, and my black ripped jeans with them. I slipped on my grey vans and grabbed my black and gold belt.

I put my hair into a side fishtail braid and put on some eyeliner, mascara and a nude pink lipstick. Tonight was Cory Bradshaw's party, EVERYONE was going. I slipped on a few rings and a bulky gold chain necklace.

Cam texted me saying he's on his way. I sprayed my favorite perfume and walked downstairs. I opened my door and found Cam about to knock. He smiled and put his arm put. I put mine through and we walked to his car, he opened the door for me then jogged to his own.

Soon we were off. The house was bout ten minutes away. We finally got there and there was so much trash and so many people making out and practically having  sex on the grass.

We walked in and I went around looking for Shahista, Taylor, or Matt. I found Shahista and we hugged.

"hey gorgeous" I laughed.

"you look amazing" she smiled.

"where is Nash?" I asked.

"he is with Taylor, outside I think." she said.

"how come they didn't tell me?" I asked.

"Cam was supposed to tell you." she laughed.

"that idiot probably forgot." I scoffed.

We went and got something to drink. We danced and had a great time. We found Cam again and hung with him. Then I really missed Matt so I decided to go.

"hey, I'm gonna look for Matt. I haven't seen him all night." I yelled over the semi loud music.

"k, I think I saw him outside. With those other fags." Cam replied.

"Cameron!" I yelled.

"I was kidding" he laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully and I went to the front yard. I didn't see him there. I went back inside and decided to see if Jack saw him.

I found him, grinding with another girl. I almost cracked up laughing, realizing it was Brooke. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around with confused eyes. He saw that it was me and he picked me up and twirled me around.

"hey" he smiled.

"hey, have you seen Matt?" I asked.

"yeah, I saw him about ten minutes ago. He was in the backyard, by the pool." he answered.

"thanks" I smiled and left him to go back to what he was doing.

I walked out back and scanned around, I finally found him. He was doing something but I couldn't tell through the darkness. There was a dim light for the backyard and the lights from the pool. I walked up to him, but stopped five feet away.

He was smoking. Not just cigarettes, weed. He looked behind him casually not noticing me just five feet away. His eyes were rimmed with red and he looked like he was having the time of his life. He was definitely high.

He was wearing a black shirt with khaki pants and his black and floral print sun hat. His tattoo sleeve showed and I saw a glistening gold Rolex.

I walked up to him, crossing my arms over my chest with an eyebrow raised. He looked into my eyes, then suddenly his went wide. He dropped the point and stepped on it and acted as if nothing happened.