Chapter 5

Hello beautiful people!! Welcome to this new chapter.
WARNING:EXPLICIT CONTENT

Btw: Aurora colored her hair to the pic

€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥

I slammed my locker shut and turned around to see that annoying blonde from yesterday, I think her name was Rae. She was literally blowing gum bubbles in front of my face. Really bitch, really.

"so, if I can't get Espinosa, you should at least tell me you're secret." she said, crossing her arms over her practically bare chest. I rolled my eyes at her and was about to walk away but one of her minions blocked me. Such cliché girls.

"there is no secret, it's called being yourself, you should try it sometime, you know instead of watching Mean Girls ten times and going from there." I spat. She glared and got up in my face.

"you listen here, bitch-" she began, pointing her manicured finger in my face, but Taylor yanked her away.

"fuck off hoe" he said as if nothing, looking at his phone the whole time.

"k" she winked. My mouth fell to the floor.

"what's the fuck." I sighed.

"hah, Matt wants you to meet him at his car." Taylor said.

"k" I winked, mimicking the girl. Taylor laughed as I walked away. I went to the parking lot and found Matt there, waiting with a shopping bag in his hand. I hugged him.

"you went to the mall?" I laughed.

"only so I could get you this." he smiled holding up the bag for me to take. I took it and opened it, there was clothing in there obviously. I took it out and smiled. It was a grey knit sweater with a black and dark grey checker pocket that was purposely ripped up. I folded it back into the bag, put the bag down and I wrapped my arms around Matt.

He picked my up and I wrapped my legs around him also as he spanned us around. I kissed his lips and smiled into the kiss.

"I'm taking you home" I whispered. I smiled and jumped into his car, not forgetting the sweater. He drove to my house and literally carried me inside. He was holding me bridal style and walked up the stairs. He dropped me down on my bed and laid next to me. I rolled over into his arms and wrapped my arm around his back.

"I feel like its been so long." Matt said.

"since what?" I asked.

"since I touched you" he whispered and my stomach dropped. I'm never gonna get over that feeling. He rolled on top of me, practically doing a push up. Our noses touching. "since I kissed your neck" he said as he leaned down to kiss my neck. "since I made love to you" he breathed pressing his lips to mine.

The kiss deepened and his hands were all over me. He slid one hip and under my shirt, holding my abdomen, he left love bites and wet kisses down my neck and on my collar bone. He pulled my shirt off me and kissed me on my chest. Then the part of my breasts that my bra doesn't cover.

He pulled his shirt off, grabbing it from the back of the neck and pulling it over his head. He pulled my pants off and practically tore off my lingerie. He kissed down my body until his head got lost between my legs.

I gasped as I felt his tongue against my clit, making me moan in pleasure. his tongue moved in shapes as he pumped two fingers into me. "Matt" I moaned loudly. as I was about to reach my high he stopped an met my lips.

As we kissed I took him in my hand and pumped up and down. "fuck he cursed. I smirked at his response. His eyebrows furrowed together as my hand went up then released as my hand went down. He plopped down on the mattress as I climbed in too of him, he positioned himself at me entrance and I slid down on it. both our moans filled the room.

I rode him up and down and I kept throwing curses in the air, I was now practically screaming his name. he pulled out, laid me on my back and slammed into me once more. "FUCK ARIA" he moaned. He thrusted in over and over. I was reaching my climax and so was he, his moves were getting sloppier and slower.

"MATT" I yelled as we both released. He laid down next to me, wrapping his arm around y waist, and pulled me close to his body.

"I love you baby girl." he whispered, kissing my neck.

"I love you" I smiled to myself.

•Next Day•

Matt ran over to me, picked me up bridal style, an jumped into the water with me in his arms. I surfaced to the top and started splashing Matthew.

"Babe, stoooooop!" he whined. I giggled and did it even more. "thats it" he huffed grabbing me by the waist an pulling me down in the water. his held my waist and kissed me under the water.

We re-surfaced with his arms still around me.

"Aurora, I broke my rules for you, and I don't regret it one bit." Matt said, pressing his lips to mine.

€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥

•Vote, Comment! Fan• HAPPY NEW YEARS. THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR 2014!!!